#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjlol:

She gonna do him like Taylor Rooks did Kendall Marshall as soon as he couldn't get a roster spot. Josh Jackson about to be in China soon.
Taylor befriended her. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a bad bytch club and Kyrse got an invite. Kyrse the only Basketball player I've seen that could be an IG bytch and cook just off looks. There is different levels. Girls who are IG bytches are just known for looks are more fine than everyone else. Movie actresses can't compare, lol at other athletes. Kyrse facially is on that level. She's a true baddie. The girl who can go into any room and fukk up a bytch mood and make a nikka start dreaming he's the one with less of a shot than winning the lottery

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
She literally was a projected 3rd round pick and most of those never sniff the W. She got drafted based on her looks. Maybe Addias gave Indy a kickback for taking her and they needed the money as the draft was WEAK
In real time I was stunned when she got picked 4th.

I’m still stunned today. The Fever would draft Teanna Trump if she changed her name and wore basketball gear.