Kyrie Irving officially sabotaged the Nets season appreciation thread

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
What’s wild is if they stay in the 7th seed and have to play the play in game it would be in Brooklyn…and he wouldn’t be eligible to play
And if they lose that they have to play in Brooklyn again to make the eight seed and he still wouldn’t be able to play
And if they win that they have to play the Heat or Bucks most likely
If I’m Bucks I’m not happy to see the Nets 1st round, the Heat would be :lupe: also

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
:russ: he's only playing in three more games THIS MONTH

at this point i'd just trade him for someone who can contribute. they even decided not to offer him an extension and now he can only play in 10 games til May? this is just ridiculous. :mjlol:
Kyrie not has no trade value

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KD should be the one demanding a trade... but at the end of the day, they deserve each other.

KD quit on OKC, chose to ring chase with the Warriors, then left because his feelings got hurt.

Kyrie played with and won a title with LeBron. Then left abruptly because he didn't want to be 1B anymore. He was hurt because it wasn't his team.
He goes to a playoff contender with young talent, and somehow manages to make them worse.

Harden, didn't want to come off the bench anymore so he went to Houston, they build multiple title contenders around him and he choked in big games when it mattered most. When it finally blew up in his face, he flat out refused to play and forced a trade.
Slick breakdown. If it's three superstars that deserve to play amongst each other it's these three.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
San Francisco relaxed their indoor covid rules almost specifically for Kyrie to play when the Nets played at Chase last month.

SF has probably been the most "strict" city in the U.S. when it comes to covid protocols so I thought that would be the damn busting but other teams/cities haven't fallen back.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
He knew what he was getting himself into

bigstock-Flat-Earth-in-space-with-sun-a-211477768-768x768.jpg
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kd doesn’t come back till mid march

if he can get them to the playoffs, he has to be in the mvp discussion
he'll have missed too many games to be a real contender but hes definitely in the conversation of best player when healthy this year. it woulda seemed crazy at the time he got injured that theyd completely fall apart and a spot in the play-in would be the best case scenario let alone a possibility.