Kyler Murray thread

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't say its 100% he plays football. His uncle is former MLBer Calvin Murray and got drafted high in a similar situation and chose baseball over playing football at UT as a parade All-American. He's the same level baseball player that he is football. Having said that, he went ham in the 4th quarter last night. Cot Damn, he decided enough was enough

http://www.wfaa.com/videos/sports/high-school/2014/12/14/20389653/

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol kid would start right this second at texas. but i understand, some people have made heard mythical status already.

I know, I was thinking if he enrolled early he would be starting the bowl, lol. Our fans are idiots talking about him not having arm strength or a quick release. Lol. They can't see the laser beams this dude is throwing? :mjpls:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was thinking if we somehow steal him, people are going to have to start giving shawn watson credit. murray's pop is a hard sell. definition of a helicopter dad.

We already know his dad likes Watson. He even sent Merrick to us, who is one of his pupils.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I only saw the 4th quarter, but kid is official. Didnt see one bad throw

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if ur a top college football player, why go to Alabama and make a cac like Nick Saban rich when you can keep in the wealth among our people and give dudes like Kevin Sumlin shine?

if I was a top recruit, i'd never play for no cac coach.
Complain about racism while making racist comments brehs.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
most polished passer i've ever seen in high school. kid is destroying the championship game right now.

I know, I was thinking if he enrolled early he would be starting the bowl, lol. Our fans are idiots talking about him not having arm strength or a quick release. Lol. They can't see the laser beams this dude is throwing? :mjpls:

my first time watching him last night. he threw two bombs within the first 3 plays of the game. one was incomplete, one was a touchdown. both passes should be on dilfer's dimes tonight.