Kyler Murray thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Teddy and that offense should have been more explosive. He handcuffed Teddy.
Not true, he ran a pro style offense with Teddy. He helped develop Teddy into a NFL level prospect. Teddy out of college was a four star with talent but lacked polish. Could have been more effective as a spread QB but he wouldn't be worth a damn in the NFL.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i'm sure he will be a great college qb but hes not gonna cut it in the nfl

if i was his dad id tell him to totally focus on baseball kid with his tools could be the next jeter

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
ESPN said if not for height/size. He would be the the best player they have evaluated in 9 years.

Sidenote: Supposedly OU is making a push for him. :whoo:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Not true, he ran a pro style offense with Teddy. He helped develop Teddy into a NFL level prospect. Teddy out of college was a four star with talent but lacked polish. Could have been more effective as a spread QB but he wouldn't be worth a damn in the NFL.

Him being a great college QB coach doesnt mean he was a good OC.
He polished up his footwork. But Norv Turner this year had to make some adjustments to Teddy's game.

Teddy was just mentally advanced at the college level that he could overcome subpar play calling.

The Doer Of Deeds

Feed Me A Stray Cat
Daps
Would love to see Murray in Austin.

This is irrelevant now that he's enrolled, but Kirk would've been more likely to bail on TAMU if Murray was a solid verbal. Kirk and Kyle Allen are really close from the days on the PHX camp circuit, to the point where Kirk would go to camps with Allen over his own Saguaro QB (Luke Rubenzer, who,saw some burn at Cal as a true frosh). Kirk has a rapport with Allen and wants to play with him more than anything.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
u must be white making stupid comments comments like this. me wanting our people to help each other out ain't the same as you cacs tryin to make sure you keep us down.

its the same reason that brotha killin them two NYPD cops ain't the same as those pigs choking out Eric Garner. one person is trying to fight against racism. the other are trying to kill innocent lives.

:stopitslime: STOP IT SLIME!!!

But yo I saw this kid on ESPN today and they were making a big deal about him tweeting about going to A&M. I thought that was known why were they tripping? Didn't see the whole segment. :lupe:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: STOP IT SLIME!!!

But yo I saw this kid on ESPN today and they were making a big deal about him tweeting about going to A&M. I thought that was known why were they tripping? Didn't see the whole segment. :lupe:

The video is on this page. He committed to A&M, but he tweeted a pic about how he's currently visiting Texas. They are trying to flip him.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
anything-is-possible-o.gif