Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
B5WmbZbIAAEH8zg.jpg:large

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
fukk another manziel, they got Christian Kirk , one of the best WR coming in. He gonna feast in that offense

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@Dr. Narcisse @dtownreppin214 @rantanamo

Inside Texas just posted this:

Kyler Murray is in play

The Allen QB's father is not a fan of Sumlin, as a man or coach. He is a fan of Watson, who he's gotten to quite know well.

I heard all this a couple of weeks ago but as with Daylon Mack, there was no point in discussing Murray/Texas until after the 19th. It's after the 19th.

It's a sensitive issue that I don't want to divulge too much. I'd prefer word doesn't get to Gentry.

The most telling thing so far is Kevin Murray reached out to Malik to help Kyler see the light. Malik and Kyler are *supposed* to get together today to talk.

It's really hard for me to see Murray in Austin, but that doesn't mean the opportunity isn't there. Texas has been working the Malik/Kyler/Mack angle with fervor. 2/3's of that appear to be a lock to me.

I think the next Recruiting Notebook should be current and former Aggie commits because Damarkus Lodge could be the key to landing Murray.

One major roadblock, the commitment of Arizona WR Christian Kirk to A&M last week. Complicating things further, Kirk is an early enrollee. Murray doesnz't want to leave him stuck out. The obvious play is to re-offer Kirk and bid John Burt farewell but I think Kirk would flip to UCLA if Murray decommits. Works for me.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Kyler Murray is in play

The Allen QB's father is not a fan of Sumlin, as a man or coach. He is a fan of Watson, who he's gotten to quite know well.

I heard all this a couple of weeks ago but as with Daylon Mack, there was no point in discussing Murray/Texas until after the 19th. It's after the 19th.

It's a sensitive issue that I don't want to divulge too much. I'd prefer word doesn't get to Gentry.

The most telling thing so far is Kevin Murray reached out to Malik to help Kyler see the light. Malik and Kyler are *supposed* to get together today to talk.

It's really hard for me to see Murray in Austin, but that doesn't mean the opportunity isn't there. Texas has been working the Malik/Kyler/Mack angle with fervor. 2/3's of that appear to be a lock to me.

I think the next Recruiting Notebook should be current and former Aggie commits because Damarkus Lodge could be the key to landing Murray.

One major roadblock, the commitment of Arizona WR Christian Kirk to A&M last week. Complicating things further, Kirk is an early enrollee. Murray doesnz't want to leave him stuck out. The obvious play is to re-offer Kirk and bid John Burt farewell but I think Kirk would flip to UCLA if Murray decommits. Works for me.
9aocv7.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Its tough. I think POTENTIALLY he could win more at Texas.

However, I think he'd be a better player at A&M.

I dont trust Watson.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Complain about racism while making racist comments brehs.

u must be white making stupid comments comments like this. me wanting our people to help each other out ain't the same as you cacs tryin to make sure you keep us down.

its the same reason that brotha killin them two NYPD cops ain't the same as those pigs choking out Eric Garner. one person is trying to fight against racism. the other are trying to kill innocent lives.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot

Kyler Murray is in play

Man, if Kyler flipped to Texas. The absolute fukkery on TAMU boards would be legendary.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its tough. I think POTENTIALLY he could win more at Texas.

However, I think he'd be a better player at A&M.

I dont trust Watson.

I trust watson. He helped develop Teddy and along with strong he gave him the ability to call plays and audible at the line.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people talk about his development of Taylor Martinez too, who was a pure running QB when he got to Nebraska. He changed the offense to more passing as Martinez developed. As poor as Swoopes played at times, you can clearly see huge improvement in him.

I didn't feel like Teddy was handcuffed. I feel like they were just smart in what they did instead of just trying to pile up yards. It was a very smart and efficient offense that was very aware that the team had to play defense too. I think that's what Strong wanted after the first year. At Texas they are running a different offense. Its much closer to what Oklahoma St does with some pro concepts. Lots of zone blocking. Really vertical. Pound the rock. This could be a really prolific offense with the right personnel because they get the ball down the field and I think Strong trusts it because it doesn't always try to score every 2 minutes. But whomever is QB in the offense will put up yards if they can hit receivers. i think Kyler could put up huge numbers.