Kyler Murray thread

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Watching this game now. Lil homie special (for a college QB). Glad he had confidence in his ability and stuck it out because he already jacked the starting spot from Allen.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I was going to say he should have gone to Texas. But its clear that both A&M and Texas OC's are trash.

Oregon was the spot for him.

Damn Breh. I am going to frame this post. You posted something positive about Oregon. :ehh:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Naw I respect Oregon. I just had to pump the anti Oregon stuff because of the Mariota hype/ .

Stopped reading here. You have a problem with Marcus..

tumblr_lprtamZvdI1qgoliyo1_500.gif

I have been drinking and I am a ducks fan...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah Allen got lucky Kyler picked up the injury and he saved his job for the time being. But still it's inevitable at this point.
I'd like to believe you breh...

But I think they are going to keep giving Allen chances. Kyler Murray only arrived in June and was balling. Allen enrolled in January his freshman year. He's been in the system two years...that's their guy :mjcry:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I was going to say he should have gone to Texas. But its clear that both A&M and Texas OC's are trash.

Oregon was the spot for him.
He should have went to Arkansas if he really wanted to play at the next LV, to late now :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Allen got lucky Kyler picked up the injury and he saved his job for the time being. But still it's inevitable at this point.

I been saying Kyler would have the job by mid-season. might have to bump that up to the arkansas game.

kyle allen is finished. i wonder what school he'll tranfer to. :ohhh: Arizone state? :banderas: