Kwame Brown thought Dr. J was an actual doctor not a basketball legend.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what they asked him in the predraft interviews and what his answers where? Wizards really fukked up not picking Gasol and they probably would have made the playoffs both of Jordan's seasons if they did.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
if dr j is not your first main influence as a black man over everything.
that explains why.
you fail, are soulless.
including definitively be the reason.
why you will always be wack as that thang.

art barf

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
He used to have a house right across the street from Jerry Buss in Playa Vista....and i've never been more angry that somebody who was so bad at basketball was living that well.

ol don't pass me the ball if i'm open ass nikka

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Basketball is different than accounting. Its a spectator sport. So most fans of the sport should know who the greatest performers are. Its more like being an actor and not knowing any of the all-time great actors like Denzel and Will Smith. Or being a rapper and not knowing Tupac and Biggie.

Not knowing Dr. J as a basketball player is a cardinal. Its lets us know you don't really love the game. You just play it for what it provides (money and fame).
I’m sorry but could you imagine the inverse and someone downing their account because he only does it for the money and doesn’t love the field, seems kind of silly :mjlol:.