Kwame Brown thought Dr. J was an actual doctor not a basketball legend.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bn2dNyo.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lack of historical knowledge = Lack of direction

Pretty much explains why he was a shytty basketball player

This lets you know he only played basketball for what it could give him (money and fame) rather actually loving the game as a kid and playing it cause it was fun. Anybody who actually loved playing basketball knows Dr. J and other legends of the game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm an accountant. I don't know who the top 50 accountants of all time are. We aren't that exclusive. You hoop in the NBA, you should know one of the coldest ever brehs. Who was this nikka raised around?

Basketball is different than accounting. Its a spectator sport. So most fans of the sport should know who the greatest performers are. Its more like being an actor and not knowing any of the all-time great actors like Denzel and Will Smith. Or being a rapper and not knowing Tupac and Biggie.

Not knowing Dr. J as a basketball player is a cardinal. Its lets us know you don't really love the game. You just play it for what it provides (money and fame).

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lack of historical knowledge = Lack of direction

Pretty much explains why he was a shytty basketball player
Most likely Kwame only got into the game in the first place because some random adult saw that he was tall and forced him to go to the gym. I'm not even mad/disappointed in shyt like this, glad the dude got his money. :yeshrug:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basketball is different than accounting. Its a spectator sport. So most fans of the sport should know who the greatest performers are. Its more like being an actor and not knowing any of the all-time great actors like Denzel and Will Smith. Or being a rapper and not knowing Tupac and Biggie.

Not knowing Dr. J as a basketball player is a cardinal. Its lets us know you don't really love the game. You just play it for what it provides (money and fame).
Yeah, but it's nothing wrong with that. End of the day, this shyt is a job, and Kwame was a kid who got out of poverty by utilizing his physical gifts. Can't hate on that.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Eh...

For the longest time I thought Dr.Giggles was based on a true story.
Had me in the doctor's office stomach bubbling like a muthafukka!

:francis: