@Kwabena the Racist Dap Whisperer.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just now seeing this thread. Isn't this the same Kwabena poster that admitted that he was the black guy in the Asian commercial that put himself in the washing machine and came out white? I think he was trolling but he was typing like he was serious. Or am I mistaking him for another poster?

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I'm just now seeing this thread. Isn't this the same Kwabena poster that admitted that he was the black guy in the Asian commercial that put himself in the washing machine and came out white? I think he was trolling but he was typing like he was serious. Or am I mistaking him for another poster?

:dead::dead::dead:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Yes, it's the same poster

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
it’s always the loudest ones that stay in their gay ways.
:laff:
so mad at female posters trying to label but is gay for the stay on posts.
As an ally of the LBGTQIA+ community, I understand the personal turmoil you are going through with your transition from male to female. This is why you are lashing out at others.

Pride month may be over, but that doesn't mean you can't come out of your shell!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What in the hellll?? Real life fukkin weirdos. Nothing but cac shyt .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s always the loudest ones in the room doing the most projecting and coming off wild homo. never ceases to amaze.
:huhldup:

A gay dude would actually be a great wingman as long as you're not insecure.
:sas1:

Thanks for the useful advice, breh
:sas2:

When I was in Junior High I wanted to be an urban clothing designer. Custom jerseys, basketball uniforms, jeans, polos, etc.

Had a nice sewing kit and everything, sold a few jerseys.

Signed up for Home Ec class to improve my skills, I was the only male student in the class. I felt insecure that people would think I was gay working in a field that was 99% women and gay dudes, so I chose not to pursue it

Gay trolling is a bannable offense?
:lupe:

It's the most common form of trolling on this forum
:patrice:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
It’s always the loudest ones in the room doing the most projecting and coming off wild homo. never ceases to amaze.
:huhldup:

As an ally of the LGBTQIA+ community, I don't see what the problem is

Are you hitting on me?
:queen: I'm taken.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
breh, they never do. just some he said/she said type stuff, nikkas be simpin heavy in them pm's :mjlol:

ok lets both post up screen shots of our inbox and see who is simpin more coli females

:mjlol: fukkin lame. 'jesus is my protector' bible bytch :mjlol:
That was easy
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you gotta be the dumbest nikka bytch on the block :mjlol: that quote is clearly of me saying yall broads too ugly (or in your case too mannish) to ever grace the presence of my inbox :wow:

hmmmm..
Typical black women.

Only assets are their asses.

That's why I'm pawgin' for life! :birdman:
nikka I'm only messin' with PAWGS and LATINAS. They don't give a fukk about damn hairline.

Keeps messin' with them HAIR HAT wearin' black sheboons if you want SIMP.
:francis::mjpls:
“Black sheboons” he says ..
200.gif

Welp - we know how he feels about black women and himself. No bias there. So far @Kwabena ’s crew consists of c00ns with anti-black sentiments, JBO cacs, and 2 banned posters, who made racially derogatory terms for black Americans. Next..

Last edited: