Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The levels - you would think certain people would learn to stfu for their own good.
:francis:

i agree

sure tariq says some things in tweets, but he doesnt mean it like that!

and thanks for dapping me up earlier. in relation to that, i completely understand when whites dont want to be around blacks for the few black people who commit crimes. if black women really stopped dating thugs, our community would be so much better. until then, i actually support white people and others not fukking with us.

a few rotten apples really do spoil the bunch! black women need to do better!

stay strong my black brother! #noreparationsnovote
Dating is the scourge of the black community and whites have a right to hate us. @Kwabena whats up with your friends??

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All of the juelzing in here :wow:And yet they say women are the emotional chatty ones all i hear is “bbbuuutt...” .. juelzing super heavy
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He sure gets wayyyyy too much involved in his talking points
:patrice:
i def agree with this and now is not the time but yo, there are def some transmen dudes that look just like nikkas that could/would be pulled over/fought/killed just like a dude :russ:

i feel like trans men are more lowkey about things though so you wont hear them complain about gay rights so much where as gay dudes/transwomen are a lot louder for some reason

Heavily invested in defending THEM and looks up gay sites .. the correlation
lol, im looking at their website and i dont see anything about destroying black families so thats why im asking you where do you see it since you said youve seen it. why so catty breh?

disrupting a train of thought does not mean destroying it though. it just means making other alternatives socially acceptable. they are just talking about disrupting it as a requirement. i feel like your extrapolating other meanings on your own though. may be a lil dramatic to have such a brash interpretation

im just saying, the panthers would be for gay and womens rights as well though if youre trying to restore the feeling of the panthers. blm would be more in line with the panthers than the likes of tariq or other youtube contemporaries who are staunchly anti-gay/anti-feminism

im still looking for the hetero black male organization thats going to be protesting. id gladly rep that too. you all seem way too focused to tear one organization down without proposing another that would do the same work in a better way tho. yall really just want black people to keep their activism to youtube and twitter it seems. wild.

dude, i dont care about you being homo, but its clear you have a lot of issues with yourself. i have homo/trans friends and family and the things you type about your self/intersection/lgbt disgust me so dont make it seem like me/anyone has an issue with something thats clearly a very big point of self-hate for yourself.

people can respect your opinion and disagree though. in fact that happens more now that ever.

someone calling you "stupid" or people getting cancelled is not the death of individualism. people were once lynched for having difference of opinions.

if you feel like youa re being silenced in the age of the internet, maybe you need to do some more searching for your tribe and stop trying to force yourself on others. there's a forum/subgroup for everything you feel
I guess this is “jokes” too. Give them enough rope and they hang themselves. :coffee: the loudest in the room, black women haters -the coorelation. No need to wonder why they label drop but behind the scenes their words bring them out the closet. All of the smoke signaling but can’t put out his own fires.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:jbhmm:

i am confused

ok so BLM is a black lgbbtq org that shows up for black men/women, not just for gay/trans black people correct? i have read the blm website and i dont think they want to destroy black families, but that they just also want to advocate for non-traditional black families as well.

is there an organization for black hetero men (that does not bash on our gay brothers and sisters or does not say silly things like reparations should only go to black men) to join that focuses on our issues or nuclear black family issues

i know a lot of people like to post about tariq and the rizza islam and dude in the OP, but i think those dudes can get very "homophobic" and "misogynistic" or too "pro-america/conservatism" and only give BLM more credence which is why they get a lot of bbacklash and it actually pushes people to support blm more than they would otherwise

blm seems to make room for every black to achieve some form of justice without the worry they may be persecuted down the line by their own people after helping them
Interesting turn of events. Does explain a wholllllle lot though
tenor.gif

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hmmmm..

:francis::mjpls:
“Black sheboons” he says ..

yo wtf :dwillhuh: literally calling black women baboons? what type of black people call black women "sheboon"/baboon?
that's literal 4cac/sfront hardcore racist shyt :gucci:

i searched and all i see is hardcore white supremacists using it. no black people. not even ONE :mjpls:

see on Twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=sheboon&src=typed_query

St. Louis Police Department investigate tweets made by officer who called Maxine Waters a 'sheboon' | Daily Mail Online

cAoAAnq.png

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yo wtf :dwillhuh: literally calling black women baboons? what type of black people call black women "sheboon"/baboon?

i searched and all i see is hardcore white supremacists using it. no black people :mjpls:

St. Louis Police Department investigate tweets made by officer who called Maxine Waters a 'sheboon' | Daily Mail Online

cAoAAnq.png
OH SHYT!!!!!! Hold the fuk upppp!!
:ohhh::ohhh:
It was a “parody” he says. No black person would ever “joke” like that. None. I’ve never even heard of that word “sheboon” until I saw his post. And he emphasized that racist term too - he said “BLACK sheboon” - dafuq
:hhh::scust:

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
that's literal 4cac/sfront hardcore racist shyt :gucci:

i searched and all i see is hardcore white supremacists using it. no black people. not even ONE :mjpls:

i bet you believe these threads too :mjlol:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/just-fuked-my-boss-and-co-worker-in-the-copy-closet-threesome.55248/
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/had-a-threesome-at-my-grandma-house-this-thanksgiving.63963/
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jus...vestment-for-my-business-pawgs-on-deck.83588/

you new posters gotta be the dumbest mfs alive :dead: keep simpin breh breh. i bet youll get that dikk pic youre looking for from that tranny sooner or later :unimpressed:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OH SHYT!!!!!! Hold the fuk upppp!!
:ohhh::ohhh:
It was a “parody” he says. No black person would ever “joke” like that. None. I’ve never even heard of that word “sheboon” until I saw his post. And he emphasized that racist term too - he said “BLACK sheboon” - dafuq
:hhh::scust:

it's 100% an anti-black racial slur. i looked and i only see the term being applied to black women, not one example of it being used against another race of women. basically calling black women baboons/monkeys

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thread got real quiet from all the teeheeing and keekeeing, high five-ing from the SUSpects. Nothing like sitting back, waiting and watching people talk their own way into situations - people will tell you everything that you need to know about themselves. Let the spin cycle begin.... 3-2-

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i bet you believe these threads too :mjlol:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/just-fuked-my-boss-and-co-worker-in-the-copy-closet-threesome.55248/
[url]https://www.thecoli.com/threads/had-a-threesome-at-my-grandma-house-this-thanksgiving.63963/[/URL]
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jus...vestment-for-my-business-pawgs-on-deck.83588/

you new posters gotta be the dumbest mfs alive :dead: keep simpin breh breh. i bet youll get that dikk pic youre looking for from that tranny sooner or later :unimpressed:

sheboon is a racial slur. prove to me that the term isn't specifically applied to black women, because i searched and all i see are HARDCORE white supremacists using it against BLACK women

black people dont usually call black women monkeys/baboons :gucci:

https://twitter.com/search?q=sheboon&src=typed_query

PsepwMB.png

FfLKZxe.png

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Thread got real quiet from all the teeheeing and keekeeing, high five-ing from the SUSpects. Nothing like sitting back, waiting and watching people talk their own way into situations - people will tell you everything that you need to know about themselves.
You're a fraud. A man masquerading as a women.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
sheboon is a racial slur. prove to me that the term isn't specifically applied to black women, because i searched and all i see are HARDCORE white supremacists using it against BLACK women

black people dont usually call black women monkeys/baboons :gucci:

nikka if you were here back around that time that thread was posted youd know this was a parody account of shyt dudes were actually posting about black women back then and this this was a sarcasm account makin fun of dudes who actually believed that stuff and worse about black women. you'd also know you simpin on ****/nicole and the lengths that mf will go through to "prove" hes a woman to yall unsuspecting simps :mjlol:

keep suckin on that tranny e-dikk though you fukkin dumb ass :mjlol: