@Kwabena the Racist Dap Whisperer.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
"it was a different climate on 4cac and sfront back then. we didnt mean to offend black people on there, we were just fukking around dude" :mjpls:

"you're just trying to be offended by a term calling black women baboons. it's just a joke bro, chillout dude. this cancel culture is going too far dude" :mjpls:
Here’s yet another poster confirming the word is Racist. He said the same thing as you - he googled the term “sheboon” and it doesn’t show up in regular searches-

another confirmation- coli posters are even saying that it’s a white racist lingo

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/chi...urb-stomped-to-oblivion-damn-damn-damn.92274/

from that same thread:
she looks like a damn sheboon in every since of the word :comeon:

and that poster was verified black. like I said y’all mamas raised some bytch ass nikkas :mjlol:

in fact that dude used to post hella egregious shyt about black women :dead:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
from that same thread:

and that poster was verified black. like I said y’all mamas raised some bytch ass nikkas :mjlol:

you don't think calling black women baboons is some bytch ass shyt to do? yes or no? you think it's okay to "joke" about black women being baboons? :mjpls:

your answer, or non-direct answer/deflection will tell me all i need to know about you

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nikka I'm only messin' with PAWGS and LATINAS. They don't give a fukk about damn hairline.

Keeps messin' with them HAIR HAT wearin' black sheboons if you want SIMP.

Someone may have outed themselves for real

Please find rme a list of all these so called posters referring to women on here as sheboon, the only one that used that word was the **** fakkit. talk about selective and pandering :childplease: :camby:

Oh how the tables have turned.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:@Kwabena the gay advocate that you’ve been dapping up, whose quotes that I posted in this thread where he’s a staunch defender of the gays - hates black woman, using racist white supremacist terms and according to coli sources^^^ uhhhhh ohhhhh

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you refuse to disavow calling black women baboons, and deny you're a white supremacist/white supremacist ally? :mjlol:

exposed yourself, dumbass cracker :mjlol:
That dude is real Fukkin stupid. This is a heavy self exposal on his part. Because I’m going through the mentions of “sheboon” and I don’t see anyone verifying for it except that it’s used on racist WS sites - I’m kind of impressed about how the older coli members actually didn’t let that shyt fly- they immediately called it for what it is. (Below) so what the fuk is his lying ass talking about it was regularly used on here? Dumbass liar . More examples -
Yes, I find it extremely offensive. Cacs usually use that word to describe dark skinned Black women. Because, sheboon usually means gorilla to them.

They're using worse words than that. Words like sheboon, monkey, ape, etc. It's truly disturbing that they have that much hatred for one group of people who historically haven't done shyt to them.

So @Raul is white? I thought he was Dominican (which wouldn't make much of a difference since I've never been keen on Latino saying nikka either). If he is white and using the word nikka then fukk him.

HOWEVER, we're gonna dap up posts that contain the word sheboon? Can't ya'll express an opinion without resorting to calling people bytches and sluts? Good God.

riiiight. the same "nikkas" that think "sheboon" (a stromfront word) is such a cool word to decribe black women that disagree with them on here right? :childplease: you can miss me with the fake (re: selective and pandering) outrage hunny. :camby:

real ones know.
Fair point :ehh:

I cant cosign sheboon though.... But fair point :ehh:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"it was a different climate on 4cac and sfront back then. we didnt mean to offend black people on there, we were just fukking around dude" :mjpls:

"you're just trying to be offended by a term calling black women baboons. it's just a joke bro, chillout dude. this cancel culture is going too far dude" :mjpls:
But he said it’s heavily used on this site when 90% of the comments I see are backing what we say-
:francis::mjlol::comeon:
Whites doing what whites do. This is tame. Sheboon, ape, transexual, drug cheat etc. are all common insults that they use. fukk em. And I'm riding with Serena like many rode with Kobe. Just because she had a retard slip in judgement, and married a white man doesn't erase the fact that she is the greatest tennis player to ever live, and this meltdown will be forgotten in a couple of weeks.

sound real similar to what the undercover cacs are doing on this thread to insult or discredit a black woman -using those EXACT same insults that poster mentioned^^ now tell me they don’t have a playbook. Cacs can not control themselves when they have no control over the narrative. Which is they came crawling into this thread like a tag team and slumped back out with nothing. Rinse, repeat, copy and paste
:comeon::sas1:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But he said it’s heavily used on this site when 90% of the comments I see back what we say-
:francis::mjlol::comeon:

sound real similar to what the undercover cacs are doing on this thread to insult or discredit a black woman -using those EXACT same insults that poster mentioned^^ now tell me they don’t have a playbook
:comeon::sas1:
then when you have them backed into a corner "get over it, don't you have anything better to do than expose racists?" :bryan:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
then when you have them backed into a corner "get over it, don't you have anything better to do?" :bryan:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::dead::dead::dead:
every time. Every time. They’ve dead been on this heavy with the sissy shade and passive shyt. Start calling up their shyt and They immediately disappear- hit the brakes, reverse and back the hell out, when their own fact proof shyt comes to light. I was waiting for the all too classic closing “that’s why you have 30k posts, you no life having c*nt, go watch your kids, you single mother bytch..” (you know how whites and c00ns curse and use the word c-nt) lmaoff. he deadass avoided the other posts of his that I posted up, like a damn plague.
:laff::laff:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
deal with it bytch nikka
after all that stunting and puffery only to run off like a bytch when shyt started getting heavy - your “friends” left quick fast too, lmao- that cac co-signing turned off real quick. They left you out in the sun b
:ohhh:
8gFRKSd.gif

——
:deadhorse:

Another racist cac down- hit a 2 for 1 special

tenor.gif