@Kwabena the Racist Dap Whisperer.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nic...l-makes-sense-now.734850/page-2#post-35022745
Page 2, you chatty faggit. When a mod verifies y’all act like you never saw his comment but random proven cac/c00ns throw that out in their fits of rage bc they can’t handle their own public outing and it’s gospel to your ears. Acting like scorned gossipy high school hos. Here’s the tea and receipts sis ^^^^ right there, YASSSS.. got them Ceipts.

lmao what man uses the word “receipts”, it’s always the suspect faggits right on cue acting like their mothers with no male influence. I wish a man in real life would approach me talking about “we need receipts”, you Fukkin fluffy biscuit butt Bussy clown
There are only two posts on page 2, both essays you wrote to yourself.

Receipts?

:troll:

As an ally of the LGBTQIA+ community, I just want to say you're an inspiration to other aspiring drag queens.
:hug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Les, gay, bi, trans, quintessential, indigenous, aromatic, plus-sized
Oh so you basically described your mother, your father and the by product of her whoring - you.

That also Explains how you lack the ability to read and know that that’s a 2 pager for a 50 comment per count page and 4 for 15, which is also the price that ya mother charged your sperm donor, for a handjob and a blowjob. Now go back and work on that joke again, kind of hits different when you can’t dispute what a mod said. And the posted receipts has made you look dumb as fuk, since you have nothing to counter with but gay jokes when it’s a known fact that men who feel a need to respond in that way - have projected penis issues in discerning what hole to use it for. Don’t put your identity issues on me. Just bc your mother introduced you to a different “uncle” every week and had you turning out bc replies that you use, literally scream no bio dad or strong male presence in your home. That explains why your glittery petty ass pandering can’t handle emotions or else you would be convo-ing with a girl online instead of a chick in real life at this hour, while cat calling with 3 other MALE posters at this hour in a circle jerk like you need them to jerk off to,

The self ether of you knowing and retelling all the letters of the alphabet gayng, mafia; since it reflects what’s in your username. That 6 must be the start of your 69 with the JBO boys in this thread since you seem to have a hard on cucking for Kwabeba.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's a whole lotta shyt. Wtf is that man?
coli chatting and table talking with another man ie that poster ^^ at 4am?? Y’all are turning the thread into grinder but I guess you needed something to replace the white that you usually snort up your nose since you’ve been working away that gateway drug and alcohol binge - trading one addiction for an addikktion isn’t going to cut it.
:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My birthday month is full of mess

6a00d8341d46b053ef01539003ef56970b-320wi

lmaoooooooooo

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Oh so you basically described your mother, your father and the by product of her whoring - you.

That also Explains how you lack the ability to read and know that that’s a 2 pager for a 50 comment per count page and 4 for 15, which is also the price that ya mother charged your sperm donor, for a handjob and a blowjob. Now go back and work on that joke again, kind of hits different when you can’t dispute what a mod said. And the posted receipts has made you look dumb as fuk, since you have nothing to counter with but gay jokes when it’s a known fact that men who feel a need to respond in that way - have projected penis issues in discerning what hole to use it for. Don’t put your identity issues on me. Just bc your mother introduced you to a different “uncle” every week and had you turning out bc replies that you use, literally scream no bio dad or strong male presence in your home. That explains why your glittery petty ass pandering can’t handle emotions or else you would be convo-ing with a girl online instead of a chick in real life at this hour, while cat calling with 3 other MALE posters at this hour in a circle jerk like you need them to jerk off to,

The self ether of you knowing and retelling all the letters of the alphabet gayng, mafia; since it reflects what’s in your username. That 6 must be the start of your 69 with the JBO boys in this thread since you seem to have a hard on cucking for Kwabeba.
Didnt-read-lol_o_141041.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look at this hyper emotional sissy shyt.you know damn well that you read it. Posting up passive gifs at 4:15, geeked off female attention - I made your whole night, incel. Level up your gif Game - you’re 10 yrs too late, that’s been played out; you old bytch.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
it’s always the loudest ones that stay in their gay ways.
:laff:
so mad at female posters trying to label but is gay for the stay on posts.

Gay trolling is a bannable offense?
:lupe:

It's the most common form of trolling on this forum
A gay dude would actually be a great wingman as long as you're not insecure.
:sas1:

Thanks for the useful advice, breh
:sas2:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
coli chatting and table talking with another man ie that poster ^^ at 4am?? Y’all are turning the thread into grinder but I guess you needed something to replace the white that you usually snort up your nose since you’ve been working away that gateway drug and alcohol binge - trading one addiction for an addikktion isn’t going to cut it.
:francis:
Wtf are you even talking about bird bytch bye.:camby:

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris

Jeez I didn’t know you were such a homophobe. I did know you were this crazy though