Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Well guess what g? Imma do that shyt anyway. Imma do it big and imma gtfo bs ass LA. @Rozay Oro fuxks up by telling ya what he plans to do with his shyt but y’all barely know the surface. To all y’all making moves this year I’m wit it:salute:, y’all that wanna stay comfy and whatnot I don’t support it but I’m wit it too:salute:yall will wanna make some moves in due time. I won’t be here that often cuz I start working 7 days a week this week until I want to stop:youngsabo:gear/rent/hella food(bulking)/school ain’t pay for itself:smugdraper:might cop a nice ass ‘91 Miata i seen on OfferUp for the last few months, nobody grabbing it cuz kid knew what he was doing with the car and he won’t take lowballers, fully decked out miata:ohlawd:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Nikkas think it’s jokes but I’m hella hungry:mjlit:i got moves on moves. This place holding me back, y’all some negative Nancy types, and fosho be cappin bout your income:russ:y’all nikkas more broke than I am 1/2 the time:francis:BIG 22 means even bigger moves

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Nikkas think it’s jokes but I’m hella hungry:mjlit:i got moves on moves. This place holding me back, y’all some negative Nancy types, and fosho be cappin bout your income:russ:y’all nikkas more broke than I am 1/2 the time:francis:BIG 22 means even bigger moves
:mjlol:

Sounds like social media posts from a nikka who just joined forex lol

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
nikka we ran out of hamburger patties... so I had to grind up some hamsters and pelican arm pits..n seasoned em with old bay

been slangin sliders...told em I was gonna give the manager a heads up...heads up manager
Thanks for the heads up sir. :ufdup:

Would you be interested in a higher position? It pays slot more. :ehh:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Do you even sleep my man?

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Fuxk Squirrels burgers and fuxk the fuxking Diaz Brothers, I burry those cocaroaches.
scarface-fukk.gif
:picard: