Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You do kinda post like @KingZimbabwe :patrice:
Nikka how? :mjlol:Him and @Rozay Oro are the low test/high estro versions of me if that! You good ppl but don’t ever compare me to either one of them nikkas again :umad:both them kids are lost and actually come here for advice, I’m past that

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I do. 8 hrs a night, I’m tryna cut down to 4 like Kobe so I can maximize my hustle&grind hours.
Bullshyt. First don't lie on Kobe and second you need more than 4 hours of sleep at night. Well good sleep. And 3 I think you are full of shyt about sleeping. Your ass be on here 24 hours a day. :dahell:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Thanks for the heads up sir. :ufdup:

Would you be interested in a higher position? It pays slot more. :ehh:

nah I want the same position with the higher position pay

who else would know to make rodent sliders when the kitchen is bare …

wreck that’s who

I keep the same position with the higher position pay and a chance to add a soup bar .. where the soup and bowls are free but they rent the spoons :shaq:

we split the spoon profit 75/25

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Bullshyt. First don't lie on Kobe and second you need more than 4 hours of sleep at night. Well good sleep. And 3 I think you are full of shyt about sleeping. Your ass be on here 24 hours a day. :dahell:
Bro deadass look at my last post and then my first one today:mjlol:. And Kobe said it himself he slept for 4 hours when he was my age so he can train harder. Imma do the same shyt and just grind harder

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
how you mean fukk Squirrel burger tho my g?

we not that kind of organisation

lets go talk round the back a second

:birdman:
Let’s go! But lemme tell ya something kid…I fight dirty
200.gif

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
This stripper I used to fw was right. “If you have hella haters in life you doing somethin right”:ohhh:only difference is real life nikkas know imma real one so it’s more indifference than hate.

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
This place is ight if you old and have nothing going for thou self. But I want the WORLD, brehs and I feel like this negative crabby energy will hold me back. I understand I will garner infamy due to my absence since all the shyt talkers come out of hiding when I’m bushed/banned cuz they know I can rumble with the best of em but I made up my mind and this is the move! Callin that one punk fragile ego having mod that put me in the bing to do the same, mofukka gets off on the action so this should be a sure thing.