Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
trey-tre.gif

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Under, I'll give him about 18 more hours.
Wtf. No inside bets, I know your ass is in tight with the mods:mjlol:. I hate these old heads, idk why y’all think I can’t live without this site:mjlol:b-b-but you’re gonna get banned, fall in line. No thnx:jawalrus:if my army contract was any longer I woulda copped a dishonorable fosho, high value males such as myself can’t do conformity :hubie:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Wtf. No inside bets, I know your ass is in tight with the mods:mjlol:. I hate these old heads, idk why y’all think I can’t live without this site:mjlol:b-b-but you’re gonna get banned, fall in line. No thnx:jawalrus:if my army contract was any longer I woulda copped a dishonorable fosho, high value males such as myself can’t do conformity :hubie:
Did you enjoy your time in the military?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Software i respected you, prolly the only old nikka on here I like other than @The ADD and @Gully Bull and some others but I’m not sure their ages. AnTyway you on some fairweather friend shyt lately and we either gonna move past it or you dead to me:yeshrug:. You acted like a friend when I was in the bushes bing and then you act surprised I’m saying some real shyt NO FILTER when I get out as a rehabilitated man, can’t have it both ways nyukka:yeshrug:. Ik you hiding like the estrogenic mofukka you are but let’s air this out rn, LIVE!!
So basically he showed you affection while you was locked up. Got released & switched up?

Don’t feel bad that happens more than you think

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Did you enjoy your time in the military?
Hell no!! I had juice tho so the shyt I didn’t fall in line with I didn’t get disciplined for:ehh:army NCOs/Os is backwards, on the low they claimed I was hella confident for breaking certain regs/courtesies, I just didn’t give a fuxk:mjlol:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
So basically he showed you affection while you was locked up. Got released & switched up?

Don’t feel bad that happens more than you think
Yeah on some bytch shyt, ever since @CouldntBeMeTho ran a train on my rep nikkas been acting different. Even @Rozay Oro shy, non confrontational ass got some sand now, and had smoke for me but I cut that with the quickness. It’s a shame he was under my tutelage before my bing sentence.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What's it take to get thread making priveledges removed? Brook need to drop that feature before opening the gates.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
@Software i respected you, prolly the only old nikka on here I like other than @The ADD and @Gully Bull and some others but I’m not sure their ages. AnTyway you on some fairweather friend shyt lately and we either gonna move past it or you dead to me:yeshrug:. You acted like a friend when I was in the bushes bing and then you act surprised I’m saying some real shyt NO FILTER when I get out as a rehabilitated man, can’t have it both ways nyukka:yeshrug:. Ik you hiding like the estrogenic mofukka you are but let’s air this out rn, LIVE!!

you really typed it like a bytch tho...
don't say its a typo

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah on some bytch shyt, ever since @CouldntBeMeTho ran a train on my rep nikkas been acting different. Even @Rozay Oro shy, non confrontational ass got some sand now, and had smoke for me but I cut that with the quickness. It’s a shame he was under my tutelage before my bing sentence.
Just live ya truth fam don’t even sweat ole boy. No need to expose him. The sayings what’s done in the dark will come to light/the closest will get cleaned is true words

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You could just pm whatever brehs you trying to get attention from :dame:
i did. He ducking my action. I’m heavy with these call outs
What's it take to get thread making priveledges removed? Brook need to drop that feature before opening the gates.
Nikkas like you need to stfu. Keep scrolling if you don’t like my shyt! Oh wait this site is dead:mjlol:so either read my shyt and like it:pacspit:or scroll to the 11ty7th single mom/flabby hoe thread:snoop:simple Simon mofukka:pacspit: