Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Stop doing this man
Stfu less you want smoke too. I can’t exist on this site without clashing with nikkas and I was mindin my own business this time. Sigma male shyt:yeshrug:i don’t follow the crowd and it shows:yeshrug:yall got the same sense of humor, somehow the same income threshold, same 23 year old baddies at the crib:mjlol:, and nikkas like me get bushed cuz we keep it real and not fraud:yeshrug:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
@Software i respected you, prolly the only old nikka on here I like other than @The ADD and @Gully Bull and some others but I’m not sure their ages. AnTyway you on some fairweather friend shyt lately and we either gonna move past it or you dead to me:yeshrug:. You acted like a friend when I was in the bushes bing and then you act surprised I’m saying some real shyt NO FILTER when I get out as a rehabilitated man, can’t have it both ways nyukka:yeshrug:. Ik you hiding like the estrogenic mofukka you are but let’s air this out rn, LIVE!!

Live your truth sis

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Live your truth sis
Lol you lucky I respect you breh:mjlol:. What’s the deadlift sitting at rn :ohhh:? I been getting stronger on my shyt and gym nikkas be watching me take a whole rack of 45s like :ohhh:. Biggest deadlift with these 24hr fitness nikkas is like 265 max, they don’t be going harder than that:dame:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Lol you lucky I respect you breh:mjlol:. What’s the deadlift sitting at rn :ohhh:? I been getting stronger on my shyt and gym nikkas be watching me take a whole rack of 45s like :ohhh:. Biggest deadlift with these 24hr fitness nikkas is like 265 max, they don’t be going harder than that:dame:
I do reps now bruh and you know I gotta give you shyt:mjlol:

I'm still on my farmers carry vibe 405 :youngsabo:

Deadlifts aren't for the faint of heart

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Stfu less you want smoke too. I can’t exist on this site without clashing with nikkas and I was mindin my own business this time. Sigma male shyt:yeshrug:i don’t follow the crowd and it shows:yeshrug:yall got the same sense of humor, somehow the same income threshold, same 23 year old baddies at the crib:mjlol:, and nikkas like me get bushed cuz we keep it real and not fraud:yeshrug:

nikka, you admitted to fighting one time in the fifth grade in another post

You better bring a gun to fukk with me chico

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I do reps now bruh and you know I gotta give you shyt:mjlol:

I'm still on my farmers carry vibe 405 :youngsabo:

Deadlifts aren't for the faint of heart
Oh I see. :ohhh:You either must hit a hardcore gym or them nikkas at the chain commercial gyms prolly stay in awe of you. Weak bodies at LA gyms ain’t touching anything over 3plates cuz “injuries bro”. Imma have to get tight on farmers carries again cuz they the only thing that really works my traps:wow:
I got smoke for you and any other nikka while I wait for soft:wrist:ware

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Oh I see. :ohhh:You either must hit a hardcore gym or them nikkas at the chain commercial gyms prolly stay in awe of you. Weak bodies at LA gyms ain’t touching anything over 3plates cuz “injuries bro”. Imma have to get tight on farmers carries again cuz they the only thing that really works my traps:wow:
I got smoke for you and any other nikka while I wait for soft:wrist:ware
:mjlol: smh

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Over under that this nikka gets banned in the next 3 days?
Fuxk you:pacspit:
can I get in on this too?:snoop::patrice::mjgrin:
nikka, you admitted to fighting one time in the fifth grade in another post

You better bring a gun to fukk with me chico
keyword I ADMITTED IT, unlike these whack coli nikkas tryna live up to this e-persona, and breh I’m ready for some grown man action. Nikkas in LA is weak, trust I tried to pick fights at the beginning of my test cycle and couldn’t secure nothin:scust::mjcry:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fuxk you:pacspit:
can I get in on this too?:snoop::patrice::mjgrin:
keyword I ADMITTED IT, unlike these whack coli nikkas tryna live up to this e-persona, and breh I’m ready for some grown man action. Nikkas in LA is weak, trust I tried to pick fights at the beginning of my test cycle and couldn’t secure nothin:scust::mjcry:

:dead:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
fukk I gotta chill. Y’all right. Y’all just weak lil natural nikkas, my performance enhanced self shouldn’t be getting on y’all. This sigma male shyt makes it hard for me to fall in line and not make waves, y’all want every user to be the same exact nikka and I’m not for that:yeshrug:@Rozay Oro falls in line cuz he needs y’all(this site as a whole) I don’t :wow:stayed with hoes, stayed lifting, stayed grinding regardless of being in the bing:yeshrug: