Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Nah b. Your mindless goons just kept going, I only got like 5 negs from my recent fresh out the bing posts. @The Butcher enjoi ya train…whenever it arrives :mjcry:these nikkas loyal to CouldntBeMeHoe and live off his nuttsack
Naw you earned it. Coli posters aren't lemmings, they only run trains when it's called for breh, I was just the conductor :francis:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
This place toxico asf holmes. Fuxk y’all. On the real I’m sorry to those I’ve hurt, I’m going thru a lil something myself rn and I understand how y’all feel. Fuxk the big 22 coming soon and fuxk estrogen

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This place toxico asf holmes. Fuxk y’all. On the real I’m sorry to those I’ve hurt, I’m going thru a lil something myself rn and I understand how y’all feel. Fuxk the big 22 coming soon and fuxk estrogen

When are you going to sell your car

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
fukk you. I need them shares bytch!!!!!!!
Nah, my tax free crib in Puerto Rico is in escrow rn. You ain’t getting shyt back breh! No taxes nikka
brian-pumper-money-dance.gif

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Tomorrow the day. Big 22. Lots to do this year and I gotta make it out of poverty BY ANY MEANS (no:dame:shyt tho). See ya nikkas whenever I feel like coming back

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Vegas was a real eye opener for me. I see the same tired, raggedy, :flabbynsick:washed yung women everyday in Ktown/DTLA(well not literally the same but they built like the all come from flabby yung women factory). I grind and skruggle in LA to be happy to be in some dingy 1920s apartment, I’m a high value sigma male in a sea of materialism and bullshyt. I hit Vegas and all of a sudden I’m DRAKE again, I see a city with endless opportunities :whew:, imma brand new nikka now and I owe it to my stint in Vegas. Imma have to live here for a year to get the full experience of it all, only city that came close was Oakland, same shyt just with fine ass brehettes:whew: