Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
@Krisrunner2049

I thought you were gonna focus on Accounting and Investment Banking

Why make this type of thread? Stay focused young breh :mjcry:
I stay focused. Just don’t like having an e-stalker that’s all:francis:@The Bussy Butcher stay in my mentions, tagging me all up in the gym thread, all up in the gym thoughts thread.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
No where. Cuz that old man all talk no action, nikka allegedly makes more than me but can’t afford a ticket out to LA for that ass Whoopin. Issa automatic win for him since I’m not a trained fighter but he’s a coward :francis:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
These hoes are so entitled nowadays. :gurl:

Imagine a dude telling you to come hop on a plane so they can whoop your ass on your dime. :deadmanny:

Son Goku

Daps
I stay focused. Just don’t like having an e-stalker that’s all:francis:@The Bussy Butcher stay in my mentions, tagging me all up in the gym thread, all up in the gym thoughts thread.

:umad:

Get focused on:
  1. getting a job that doesn't involve throwing dikk at dudes for money
  2. getting your own place and moving into it
  3. getting a car made this millennium
  4. getting some gains so you have business posting in The Gym in the first place
  5. getting ready to die young as you've predicted with your visions

Obligatory :dame:.

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
These hoes are so entitled nowadays. :gurl:

Imagine a dude telling you to come hop on a plane so they can whoop your ass on your dime. :deadmanny:
I’m no hoe but yousa bytch. Just letting the record show I wanted the rumble to take place in LA, you spewing slander to save your ass:mjlol:

Son Goku

Daps
I’m no hoe but yousa bytch. Just letting the record show I wanted the rumble to take place in LA, you spewing slander to save your ass:mjlol:

Front the cash for the ticket then. :russ:

Oh you ain't got that? Well keep making these threads and posts on the coli then. :francis:
Not a single fade was caught. :banderas:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
:umad:

Get focused on:
  1. getting a job that doesn't involve throwing dikk at dudes for money
  2. getting your own place and moving into it
  3. getting a car made this millennium
  4. getting some gains so you have business posting in The Gym in the first place
  5. getting ready to die young as you've predicted with your visions

Obligatory :dame:.
You’re a fuxkass nikka. I don’t fukk dudes, that’s your fantasy of me, not my reality :wow:I’m close to moving out, so muhfukkin close I can taste it, I have to keep grinding and maybe after college I’ll get a 2018 Miata or Subaru wrx sti wanna pay in cash and not finance like you:umad:. @the gym isn’t my life so you can have that whole ass subforum to yourself, and irl I workout cuz imma pretty boi and imma complete the package with a pretty boi physique. #5 I ain’t go no rebuttal for that, but at least I won’t live to see myself become a low test having lowlife that lives in the gym like you, stay up playboi(read: if you can get it up:dame:)
SEz5omc.png

Son Goku

Daps
You’re a fuxkass nikka. I don’t fukk dudes, that’s your fantasy of me, not my reality :wow:I’m close to moving out, so muhfukkin close I can taste it, I have to keep grinding and maybe after college I’ll get a 2018 Miata or Subaru wrx sti wanna pay in cash and not finance like you:umad:. @the gym isn’t my life so you can have that whole ass subforum to yourself, and irl I workout cuz imma pretty boi and imma complete the package with a pretty boi physique. #5 I ain’t go no rebuttal for that, but at least I won’t live to see myself become a low test having lowlife that lives in the gym like you, stay up playboi(read: if you can get it up:dame:)
SEz5omc.png

And you're still responding.

394.jpg

Make sure to post pics of said apartment and new car once you acquire them. :mjgrin:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
And you're still responding.

394.jpg

Make sure to post pics of said apartment and new car once you acquire them. :mjgrin:
What’s the point? You just gonna be a hating ass nikka anyway, I know your type. The old head that hates onna yung nikka doing better than him.
I know enough to know that I’m better at 21 than you were at 21, and at least I’m actually in the military I 4got you were just a civilian contractor:mjlol:what happened Bussy Butcher? Light skin green eye soldier boi take ya girl?:win: My apologies
SEz5omc.png

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You about 3 times my age and dumb, ignorant, stubborn asf. It’s no getting thru to you. Finna just ignore your ass, I schooled you and put you on enough game. @The Butcher @UpAndComing don’t worry bout me, I’m done with this thecoli.com shyt. No need 2 save me
ExaltedDiligentEgg-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Son Goku

Daps
:mjgrin: What else you got?

"You'll only fuel his rage and make him stronger."
full