Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Y’all just need to go head and fight
I wish but he’s ducking me
It's 9 am on a Thursday for you OP don't you got any more important shyt to be doing than tryna get in an argument with @Another Man on the internet?
Nikka don’t you have more important shyt than to pop in this thread? fukk outta here with than holier than thou shyt. And to answer your question I don’t have work until later and I’m caught up with schoolwork so it’s free time:yeshrug:dont y’all 6 certs, 6 figures, 6 treasury bond nikkas have shyt to do?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I wish but he’s ducking me

Nikka don’t you have more important shyt than to pop in this thread? fukk outta here with than holier than thou shyt. And to answer your question I don’t have work until later and I’m caught up with schoolwork so it’s free time:yeshrug:dont y’all 6 certs, 6 figures, 6 treasury bond nikkas have shyt to do?
I'm on my lunch break lil nikka not everybody live in Cali you herb ass nikka
You probably can't even hold yo liquor be getting drunk of kohrs lite
Lil school boy ass nikka .imagine teyna yalk shyt go a grown ass man and you still filling out a fafsa and begging for grants and loans :wow:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I'm on my lunch break lil nikka not everybody live in Cali you herb ass nikka
You probably can't even hold yo liquor be getting drunk of kohrs lite
Lil school boy ass nikka .imagine teyna yalk shyt go a grown ass man and you still filling out a fafsa and begging for grants and loans :wow:
You want some shmoke too old nikka? And I been in the Guard for 3 years, I been known how to hold my liq on account of 90% of the army being alcoholics :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.