Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Have any of these coli confrontations resulted in a real world fight?
Y’all just need to go head and fight

:unimpressed: Nikkas said they was finna run up on me in the gym weeks ago.

My ass remains unbeaten. :dame:

He OTW :ufdup:

ezgif-4-005e5a781746.gif

That shyt was in August. Halloween is Sunday. :unimpressed:

The fukk Imma worry about a bytch-made broke nikka and his :flabbynsick: alt/coli friend at this point for? :mjtf:

Them nikkas always talking about something that may (read: won't) happen in the future: "Imma sign a lease and get my own spot", "Imma get some steroids and be more brolic with better lifts", "Imma fly across the country and fukk you up, drop the gym addy". :snoop:

Let that whole-ass bytch call me out. He ain't finna do nothing (except stay dumb, broke, bytchless, and skinny-fat). I'll be over here plate watching. :sas2:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
:unimpressed: Nikkas said they was finna run up on me in the gym weeks ago.

My ass remains unbeaten. :dame:

That shyt was in August. Halloween is Sunday. :unimpressed:

The fukk Imma worry about a bytch-made broke nikka and his :flabbynsick: alt/coli friend at this point for? :mjtf:

Them nikkas always talking about something that may (read: won't) happen in the future: "Imma sign a lease and get my own spot", "Imma get some steroids and be more brolic with better lifts", "Imma fly across the country and fukk you up, drop the gym addy". :snoop:

Let that whole-ass bytch call me out. He ain't finna do nothing (except stay dumb, broke, bytchless, and skinny-fat). I'll be over here plate watching. :sas2:
To all my TLR brothers, let it be known that I PERSONALLY have never wanted to challenge @The bytcher on his own turf. I been told him to come to LA for the fight. You stay hating I’m lean asf that’s why I’m not gonna broadcast my test journey on thecoli like @Luken did, imma just pull up with receipts of the physique and you gonna be:whoo:. And I’m an inch away from getting my own spot:sas1:not bytchless:sas1:not skinny fat. But you still bloated antacid popping salt and pepper hair having AARP membaship ass old nikka
SEz5omc.png
you have your bytch check your blood pressure before y’all fukk?
SEz5omc.png
Can’t play ps5 cuz it’ll fukk with your pacemaker
SEz5omc.png
plate watch cuz the gym is the only place you’re important, back at garrison you’re just 1st Sergeant?¿ Butcher
SEz5omc.png

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Oh, and stay out the DMs too. :dame:

fukk that. :gucci: This funky lil dude already in the DMs like a thirsty coli nikka like I really wanna talk to his ass. :camby:

:dame:
Breh you keep my name in ya mouf. It’s obvious you want something else of mines in it:dame:i haven’t even been talking bout you lately but you took the time to mention me in the gym thoughts thread. I’m just done having an e-stalker that ain’t bout shyt:gucci::sas2:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Breh you keep my name in ya mouf. It’s obvious you want something else of mines in it:dame:i haven’t even been talking bout you lately but you took the time to mention me in the gym thoughts thread. I’m just done having an e-stalker that ain’t bout shyt:gucci::sas2:

Ask @Another Man for money in DMs then drag his name in threads, broke coli brehs. :mjlol:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Ask @Another Man for money in DMs then drag his name in threads, broke coli brehs. :mjlol:
You want me to stop slinging dikk to old hoes and hot wives, then buy my car so I don’t have to cum outta pocket. Y’all old nikkas all talk no action. It’s a side effect of being born in the 60s-70s:mjlol:us 2000s bois be bout that action:mjlit: