Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Enjoy your birthday weekend, breh
Hmu in feb, when it’s my actual bday weekend:mjlol:
This lil nikka is really trying to prove he's the biggest attention seeker on here :mjlol:

It's Friday night, breh. Go find some p*ssy and shut the fukk up.
I’m On my way! to the clubs breh. I’m THEE club nikka of thecoli.com and challenge anyone chere to take my spot
kid-dance.gif

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
All you is, all you ever gon be is a runner. Like a horse

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I was HBCU gang til all this fukkery with HU and shyt and now I’m good on that. A nikka ain’t got the 4.0 sparkly gpa but I’m still tryna get into USC for finance cuz they big in the IB/PE scene. I’ll settle for CSUN but now I'm really not tryna go to up to NorCal for school. Y’all LA finance brehs do good enough with a state school? I’m also tryna get into SDSU, party in Mexico on the weekends:wow:the mythical “baddies” that are supposedly a tier above LA women:wow:. Give me y’all input I’m applying rn, early bird gets the biggest worm:mjlit:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Too bad you've been burning your bridges( :smh: ) because @Astroslik would have been the perfect breh to hit up. :snoop:

Let this serve as a lesson man.
Stfu about astrodik on god bruh. He lied about so much shyt on here and you still stan for him:mjlol:”nikka??” Ain’t got no connections whatsoever @Astroslik you fukking this man huh:francis:. @The Hon. Stringer Bell is LA still the spot for the finance world I need ya input

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Too bad you've been burning your bridges( :smh: ) because @Astroslik would have been the perfect breh to hit up. :snoop:

Let this serve as a lesson man.
He’s a failure who will never amount to anything. He’ll claim my life is fake also because it makes his pathetic existence a little brighter…:lolbron:

Let that nikka crash and burn. Can’t save everyone.

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)