Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Piece of mind. I been beefing with these old nikkas too much. My yung arrogance won’t let em win but they old, they ain’t got shyt else to do but hate:mjlol:like the old head bouncers in the clubs that be scheming and tryna find a way to kick out us pretty bois that getting the hoes:mjlol:

Here's my thing.

If you're young and you out here doing your thing without causing others physical harm then do you youngin.

If my generation of posters are on here getting in their feels over some words that this young man said then oh well.... :yeshrug:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I knew that was you, boy…you found a place to live yet or are you still just around being dusty?
I found a spot I needa get paystubs to move in tho:gucci:. Sorry I’m not established in any career field like y’all 30+ old nikkas. I’m defo gonna strip in West Hollywood home of the :dame:to make some extra cash. Rn on my security $18hr bullshyt I’d have estimated $1300 left after rent:mjlol::russ::lupe:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I found a spot I needa get paystubs to move in tho:gucci:. Sorry I’m not established in any career field like y’all 30+ old nikkas. I’m defo gonna strip in West Hollywood home of the :dame:to make some extra cash. Rn on my security $18hr bullshyt I’d have estimated $1300 left after rent:mjlol::russ::lupe:
Probably need to listen to some of these old heads instead of trying to post silly shyt about them. Makes you look like a boy. A lot of them old heads are established in life and are on the gravy train. Yo dusty lil ass is damn near homeless. Better listen:ufdup:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Probably need to listen to some of these old heads instead of trying to post silly shyt about them. Makes you look like a boy. A lot of them old heads are established in life and are on the gravy train. Yo dusty lil ass is damn near homeless. Better listen:ufdup:
Nikka after college when I get into IB, imma be making more than they are:win:rn I’m just in grind mode and it’s LA so not like rent is cheap anyway. And SOME of these nikkas is established and in a good spot. Others are in the @shiba inu discussion thread talking bout only dropping $20 in a memecoin at fractions of fractions of a cent:dahell::patrice:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Nikka after college when I get into IB, imma be making more than they are:win:rn I’m just in grind mode and it’s LA so not like rent is cheap anyway. And SOME of these nikkas is established and in a good spot. Others are in the @shiba inu discussion thread talking bout only dropping $20 in a memecoin at fractions of fractions of a cent:dahell::patrice:
:francis:Umm yea….we’ll check back…

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
:francis:Umm yea….we’ll check back…
Check all you want pleighboi
giphy.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My apologies I didn’t mean to hurt feelings on this site and my contempt for old heads gets the best of me sometimes, and it shows given there’s no shortage of old folks on here:yeshrug:. If you fall under any of these categories
1. Old head with no life and lives in the gym in order to feel important and feel like “somebody”. Plate watches, form checking, and hating on yung nikkas is your thing.

2. Flagrant ass nikka posing under the guise of an 80s one hit wonder nikka. Also known to work part time at the Fruit Boot Federation headquarters:dame:.

3. lying ass “nikka” that gotta pose as a race that he isn’t in order to win arguments. Lie about being involved in a life you don’t know shyt about.

4. Old nikka that keeps tabs on all the yung nikkas here and gotta pop in just to hate cuz you have nothing going on for you other than a wife with “fupa” that resembles a half full jansport backpack and can’t even locate the p*ssy. The type to have young hoes by the bus load but no pics/ no proof whatsoever/ outdated views on the “game” :unimpressed:
Peace and love I’m out :salute:

what a sincere apology. we need more of that here :salute: right back

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
:pacspit:Gym used to be a guaranteed ghost town from 9am-2pm:mjcry:. Now every Tom, dikk:dame:,and Jane be up in this piece. All up on the equipment, all up in they phones taking 10 minute rest in between sets, boutta move in with the saggy tittay 53 year old cac I smashed in Home Gym Row:patrice:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
you do know the G.O.A.T. hours is 7-9:wow: in the gym with only 5 people :blessed:
AM? Cuz I been experimenting with gym times and different locations but it seems as tho WFH crowd is always active:mjpls:back in ‘18-‘19 I’d have the gym to myself at the time frame I slotted in OP:wow:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Breh why is you in the gym thoughts thread with my name in ya mouth yet again?? I thought I was the one always tagging you and mentioning you? Weird ass nikka if you scared to fight just say so, I don’t need this passive aggressive cac energy that you and @Astrodik (read;alt) be exerting. You like Marlon Wayans in above the rim:dame:scared to stand up to Birdie so you talk shyt behind his back then pull up with the glizzy later:gucci:coward ass nikka. Old ass AARP discount ass nikka. Front page of those old ppl health magazines in the doctors office cheesin and shyt, talking bout “how I stay so young at 50 years old!” shyt. fukk outta here bussy boi(Man?)