Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Get a job at the post office.. They. Will hire ex military b4 they hire civilians and yall get an extra 10 points on yall test. So that automatically gives u in advantage.. All post offices should be hiring right now too.

Apply to be a clerk or mail handler, easiest job i ever had in my life.. And the benefits is a1 in here too.. The military nikkas that work here cant get fired no matter what they do, long as its not stealing they protect the shyt out of yall.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Get a job at the post office.. They. Will hire ex military b4 they hire civilians and yall get an extra 10 points on yall test. So that automatically gives u in advantage.. All post offices should be hiring right now too.

Apply to be a clerk or mail handler, easiest job i ever had in my life.. And the benefits is a1 in here too.. The military nikkas that work here cant get fired no matter what they do, long as its not stealing they protect the shyt out of yall.

Homeboy won't make it past his 90 days if he really act like this offline...:francis:

Hands and feet would get put on him after work

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Was a student dishwasher for 2 years best job i had. And full of fine hoes :wow:
times have changed hoss. And now that I recall it’s only 2 true baddies at this job, so it’s not worth it no more:mjlol:how I’m finna smash when I only see em for 2 seconds in passing :mjcry:
Homeboy won't make it past his 90 days if he really act like this offline...:francis:

Hands and feet would get put on him after work
fukk you. And I’d squabble up accordingly, that ester got me waiting to max a nikka out:mjlit:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I was a dishwasher as recently as 2016-2018, one of the most demeaning jobs you can work but it built the most character in me of all my jobs I ever had:wow: did it to get thru school and buy my car cash money since I was able to get as many hours as I could. Got out when I was 25, that car got me access to a better job and I didn’t have to walk anymore. Finished school and got my IT job and now I’m making triple what I made 3 years ago as a dishwasher

:salute:Stay up my breh

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
@ the bytch ass Mexican cleaner bytch that snitched me out cuz I was sneaking upstairs to get ginger ale from the fountain:pacspit:ong she lucky I ain’t from the chiraq province

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I was a dishwasher as recently as 2016-2018, one of the most demeaning jobs you can work but it built the most character in me of all my jobs I ever had:wow: did it to get thru school and buy my car cash money since I was able to get as many hours as I could. Got out when I was 25, that car got me access to a better job and I didn’t have to walk anymore. Finished school and got my IT job and now I’m making triple what I made 3 years ago as a dishwasher

:salute:Stay up my breh
Ehh I’m off all that builds character shyt, that was what the military was fo, it just taught me to tolerate certain shyt jobs but nah I’m not going into 2022 on that shyt:wow:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Nah duck that at least it’s honest work
Indeed. I’m boutta call up this old cac bytch for rent $$:mjlit:fukk this dishwasher shyt. I don’t even get to mingle with the baddies like the busboys do, I see a glimpse of they body from the pit then it’s back to work:mjcry:. I can do better with bihs on the outside

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@The Butcher is right, I better start making $$ while I’m on gear:yeshrug:modeling spots I applied to have this weird online process kinda like central casting LA so I gotta wait to get cleared. Already planning my walk off now. Imma get at this one fine ass bytch then I’m good to go:yeshrug:. I have big dreams and I didn’t leave the fukking military to be a fukking dishwasher brehs
RectangularScalyAnura-size_restricted.gif

@Krisrunner2049 how did you get and acquire gear? I want to do the same. I currently work at a restaurant as well.