Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I had a few dishwashing jobs back in the day. They don’t tell you that you gotta take out the trash and clean the bathrooms too
:scust:

Funny thing is since you work in the back you get out onto all the drama and shyt going on. Used to eat like a king too

The dishes are the easiest part of the job

Cleaning the kitchen at closing time is woat

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Just saw the bubble butt girl again. Not even hyped:francis:gonna quit next week cuz I know they asses gonna try and get me to work New Years, no sir no way, I got some clubbing lined up. Being a workcel and gymcel I rarely have time for the clubs.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Exactly what goes into being a dishwasher that has so many nikkas here hot? I went into the kitchen of an event spot and they were just back there rinsing off dishes and putting them in an industrial dishwasher.

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Exactly what goes into being a dishwasher that has so many nikkas here hot? I went into the kitchen of an event spot and they were just back there rinsing off dishes and putting them in an industrial dishwasher.
Think every job is the same everywhere you go headass

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
@The Butcher is right, I better start making $$ while I’m on gear:yeshrug:modeling spots I applied to have this weird online process kinda like central casting LA so I gotta wait to get cleared. Already planning my walk off now. Imma get at this one fine ass bytch then I’m good to go:yeshrug:. I have big dreams and I didn’t leave the fukking military to be a fukking dishwasher brehs
RectangularScalyAnura-size_restricted.gif

fukk bein a model face ass nikka..

goto homedepot n stock up on these..

N3210B__31697.1517514308.jpg

n that fan ass bytch u finna throw woo at .... get to her spot n
before-and-after-faucet-aerator-cleaning.jpg

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Cleaning the kitchen

Sometimes the volume of dishes

Chefs yelling at you

Chefs putting scorching hot pans to be washed without telling you they are scorching hot

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Cleaning the kitchen

Sometimes the volume of dishes

Chefs yelling at you

Chefs putting scorching hot pans to be washed without telling you they are scorching hot
They got me on both last night. Hence why imma quit. fukk I look like being a grown man on some “yes sir, won’t happen again” shyt, and I thought my hands was finna cake off lol:mjcry:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Better start listening to them old heads you hate so much.
Ight bet. Imma ask your old head ass in particular, how I pull up and SUCCESSFULLY bag slim bubble butt Latina girl with 0 prior interactions with her?no 1990s Keith sweat/New Edition sing to her type shyt:mjlol:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Walk up to her and introduce yourself.
That’s some basic shyt. I’m tryna stand out from the simps lol:francis:. First y’all dropping jobs that a college student can’t balance with full time school, as gems, now this:francis:. Y’all claim to be smashin all types of bytches but have no suave