Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
It’s not sneak because I got tagged but idc to read anyone’s back and forths via tag.

So what lil nikka? shyt was full of bytches
You get at any? I’m curious cuz like I said that’s my move before I quit, issa slim thicc ig tier bytch that works as a bottle girl here:patrice::whoo:
I worked at an expensive sushi restaurant but you could be right
yea we hella high volume, on some Gordon Ramsay shyt

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Don’t trip OP , you’ll get your time to shine

You got mfs in here laughing at you but they got a 9-5 job just like you
:mjlol:
Oh no doubt. I know I’m destined for greatness it’s just a matter of when it’ll happen, not if it’ll happen:salute:. I’m shooting my shot at that slim bubble booty Latina the minute I see her. Then imma shytbag til the end of the shift:yeshrug:. I’m not Rozay Oro so issa high probability I strike out with my no mouthpiece ass, but pretty boi gang does come thru with the W’s in the cut:yeshrug:you know any underground modeling agencies in LA, the ones I registered for are in West Hollywood and I don’t want any West Hollywood shenanigans comin with that modeling check:dame:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
@The Butcher is right, I better start making $$ while I’m on gear:yeshrug:modeling spots I applied to have this weird online process kinda like central casting LA so I gotta wait to get cleared. Already planning my walk off now. Imma get at this one fine ass bytch then I’m good to go:yeshrug:. I have big dreams and I didn’t leave the fukking military to be a fukking dishwasher brehs
RectangularScalyAnura-size_restricted.gif
What’s good OG what you running? On tren? Need some DNP?