Krafton is reviving Tango Gameworks and plans to expand the Hi-Fi Rush

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
more lies from the peanut gallery :mjlol:

this is a good game, I’d probably put it on the level of like Ratchet and Clank.

On the 4th level, so far I’d say my biggest issues with it are the unskippable dialogues, im not really that interested in the story and the platforming is atrocious.

The combat is fun but kind of easy, im playing on hard.

dope game, I’d give it about a 8.5 :ehh:

Look forward to Hi Fi Rush 2 on the Cinco Pro 120fps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
more lies from the peanut gallery :mjlol:

Look forward to Hi Fi Rush 2 on the Cinco Pro 120fps

Meanwhile

I’d wait until it’s on sale or on ps plus. Its a good game but it’s not worth buying right now with so many big games out right now

The combat gets repetitive by the mid point, and the platforming and walking movement is really slow and awkward.

You’re right, the presentation, graphics, music, characters kind of carry the game.

You ain't have nothing this critical to say of the last ratchet and clank game :mjlol:

Bought that Day 1 :mjlol:

And hifi rush>>>>> ratchet

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just hope people show up for their next game because all of their releases didn't have much commercial success. Hopefuly people show out for their next project, and they better not do a n Epic deal

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
krafton is the subnautica publisher. should be in good hands cause we aint heard shyt about subnautica 3 and the devs are still doing good.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
krafton is the subnautica publisher. should be in good hands cause we aint heard shyt about subnautica 3 and the devs are still doing good.
they're a bit mixed because I remember there was a story about Calisto Project and how they made the game worse by rushing the release. Hopefully they learn from that mistake