Kotaku: PS4 all hype no substance.......Xbox Won :blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yall went through years talking about which games weren't Xbox exclusives cause they were on PC.

Now for some reason yall have changed your mind. I wonder why :ohhh:

Nah, just call it what it is. Console Exclusive, which is what we really talking about anyway.

doesn't matter though, cause like I told yall from Day 1, this gen was over before it even started. So stop being stubborn and join the winning team. :coswin:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I remember last gen when I was a PS3 stan. I would hate like crazy sometimes on 360 (despite me owning one and enjoying it). 360 despite the horrible hardware issues would continue to kick PS3's ass even though PS3 came down in price and came into its own in terms of exclusives. I had realized that the battle was decided long ago and I was a acting like a lame. I tipped my hat to 360,stopped hating on it,and enjoyed my PS3.

At what point will some X1 owners do the same? When will you stop hating? When will you stop being bitter ass sore losers?
Nah I'd rather win on substance:win:

Hating on a console you don't like to prop up another isn't substance you weasel. :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I remember last gen when I was a PS3 stan. I would hate like crazy sometimes on 360 (despite me owning one and enjoying it). 360 despite the horrible hardware issues would continue to kick PS3's ass even though PS3 came down in price and came into its own in terms of exclusives. I had realized that the battle was decided long ago and I was a acting like a lame. I tipped my hat to 360,stopped hating on it,and enjoyed my PS3.

At what point will some X1 owners do the same? When will you stop hating? When will you stop being bitter ass sore losers?

Hating on a console you don't like to prop up another isn't substance you weasel. :heh:
And the PS3 still outsold the 360.... :coswin:

I guess I should pull up some PS4 "substance" articles to counter troll now :skip:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They're annoyed that despite all the points they make about why PS4 is just not that great, they see it still dominating and getting all the attention. Then they come up with these talking points about how PS4 is announcing games that are years away(usually 1 to 2 years away) but then blatantly ignore games on Xbox like:

Phantom Dust which been revealed since 2014 and we're about to go into 2016 and it's development is shaky

Scalebound which was revealed in 2014 and we're not sure if it's coming in 2016.

Quantam Break which was revealed in 2013 which STILL doesn't have a solid release date.

So it's funny seeing them act like PS4 is all about announcing games that are years away when three big titles on Xbox One are in the same exact situation.

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I still can't believe console stanning is still a thing like it's gonna tell you it loves you one day.:skip:

Preference over one product over the other is one thing but if you're over the age of 25 still going "XBOX SUCKS!:pacspit: PS4 IS GODLIKE!:lawd:" then there's something loose in your head.:martin:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still can't believe console stanning is still a thing like it's gonna tell you it loves you one day.:skip:

Preference over one product over the other is one thing but if you're over the age of 25 still going "XBOX SUCKS!:pacspit: PS4 IS GODLIKE!:lawd:" then there's something loose in your head.:martin:
Xbox Sucks :pacspit:

PS4 is Gawd :banderas:

*Fires up Wii U*

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Lol thread embarrassing on multiple fronts.

Arguing over consumer products :russ:

Taking Gawker media seriously :bryan:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 users been waiting on uncharted and GOW4 since launch :mjlol:

I was playing dead rising, ryse and KI at launch:mjlol:

But it is what it is, I can understand why someone would want a Ps4 right now over a Xbox 1 especially if all there friends have it.

But when it comes to the over all package, Microsoft has shown its dedication and commitment to the system, users and gaming much more than sony has this gen.

And that's all facts.