[Kotaku] "MSFT taught me..." Downloads coming to Playstation Now Later This Year

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
By functional you mean can barely run a handful of games.:comeon:

Again, I said fully functional. Reading is fundamental.
Random guys in their basement with NO official documentation, software or hardware.

Can get a "handful" of games running.

Sony can definitely get a large majority of games working.

Remember a couple year ago y'all said it was IMPOSSIBLE random internet nerds proved that false and continue to get more and more games working, while you stans make excuses :smh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
There's is a functional Emulator.

If random guys in their basement can get a PS3 emulator working, then Sony definitely can.

They chose not to do they can keep selling classics/remasters.

That's it. Quit with the excuses for their pockets :martin:
But yet 3rd party still make remasters even though the originals are playable on xbox. Its not like theres a ton of exclusive sony remasters. I doubt that remasters have much to do with it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But yet 3rd party still make remasters even though the originals are playable on xbox. Its not like theres a ton of exclusive sony remasters. I doubt that remasters have much to do with it.
They got TLOUR working on PS4.

You don't think they coulda just got TLOU working on BC?

You don't think that decision was based off $:usure:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Check the link above.

This is more Sony stan lies.:smh:

Every thing I looked up about that i3 6100 shows it’s faster than the ps4 cpu (3.7 vs. 1.6 ghz)

Plus ps4 cpu is 32bit and that emulator requires 64bit cpu?

I’m low key talking over my head but it just doesn’t seem like Jaguar is all that good.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
They got TLOUR working on PS4.

You don't think they coulda just got TLOU working on BC?

You don't think that decision was based off $:usure:
All their descicions are made based off money. Just saying theres more to why theres no backwards compatibility, then just selling remasters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Every thing I looked up about that i3 6100 shows it’s faster than the ps4 cpu (3.2 vs. 1.6 ghz)

Plus ps4 cpu is 32bit and that emulator requires 64bit cpu?

I’m low key talking over my head but it just doesn’t seem like Jaguar is all that good.
I3 is not more powerful than the CPUs in the consoles.

Simple GHZ ain't what you should be looking at.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All their descicions are made based off money. Just saying theres more to why theres no backwards compatibility, then just selling remasters
There's nothing more than money.

That's it.

All the "more" y'all adding are Sony stan rumblings to makes excuses for them taking advantage of your fandom.

:scust:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Sony can make an emulator to run PS3 games. They are just making excuses. I can understand why when you consider what they invested in by purchasing Gaikai (bad move).

PowerPC this, Cell processing that is all bs. Sony has all the tools at their disposal to do it. A team full of nerds on the PC getting AROUND system security and nowhere near the experience nor budget to do it is getting it done.
Sony can make an emulator to run PS3 games. They are just making excuses. I can understand why when you consider what they invested in by purchasing Gaikai (bad move).

PowerPC this, Cell processing that is all bs. Sony has all the tools at their disposal to do it. A team full of nerds on the PC getting AROUND system security and nowhere near the experience nor budget to do it is getting it done.
I'm so tired of reading this idiocy.
PS2? Maybe. It would be emulated so likely glitches here and there. PS3? With the CPU in the PS4? fukk no. Only fools with no common tech sense would believe it possible.
I3 is not more powerful than the CPUs in the consoles.

Simple GHZ ain't what you should be looking at.
An i3 6100 is murdering a jaguar 8 core.