SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I thought I posted that video too. Most of not come through. What does he say? I don't have my headphones with me and Im at work.

When hayter was talking he started lagging so they didnt hear what he said so they asked again and he was like "Uhhh.... hecangofukkhismelf-":mjlol: then quickly says what he really said when he was lagging out

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Just watch - Kojima is going independant, start up his Kickstarter page and rack millions up to develop the next MGS. Look at Castlevania - they made millions of dollars of kcikstarter to get that shyt up, way more than they anticipated

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Solid Snake Japanese voice actor: ‘Kojima Productions has disbanded’

tweet. “I’m not exaggerating when I say that I expect it will become their greatest masterpiece. I couldn’t help it. I just wanted to say ‘Kept you waiting, huh?’ (Laughs.) But even if this is the end, Metal Gear Solid is immortal!”

We don’t know the fate of the Kojima Productions staff after work on Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is complete. In fact, this is probably the most official statement we’ve gotten about the company’s status. Prior to this, reports citing sources from within the studio claimed Kojima Productions’ senior staff are working on Metal Gear Solid V as contractors, rather than permanent employees, and founder Hideo Kojima plans to leave alongside upper management when their contract expires in December.

http://gematsu.com/2015/07/solid-snake-japanese-voice-actor-kojima-productions-disbanded

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Gonna be a Kojima bidding war after metal gear drops friends and don't be surprised if microsoft offers Kojima a studio to make exclusive Xbox games after phantom pain

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Gonna be a Kojima bidding war after metal gear drops friends and don't be surprised if microsoft offers Kojima a studio to make exclusive Xbox games after phantom pain

lol_idi_amin.gif

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Solid Snake Japanese voice actor: ‘Kojima Productions has disbanded’

tweet. “I’m not exaggerating when I say that I expect it will become their greatest masterpiece. I couldn’t help it. I just wanted to say ‘Kept you waiting, huh?’ (Laughs.) But even if this is the end, Metal Gear Solid is immortal!”

We don’t know the fate of the Kojima Productions staff after work on Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is complete. In fact, this is probably the most official statement we’ve gotten about the company’s status. Prior to this, reports citing sources from within the studio claimed Kojima Productions’ senior staff are working on Metal Gear Solid V as contractors, rather than permanent employees, and founder Hideo Kojima plans to leave alongside upper management when their contract expires in December.

http://gematsu.com/2015/07/solid-snake-japanese-voice-actor-kojima-productions-disbanded

Im really getting tired of saying fukk Konami.:francis:

But fukk Konami!:pacspit:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Everything from Japan has that weabo taint now. Like I don't want anything from Japan because it's going to have that anime art style that is associated with folks like Winb23 or other types of basement dwellers.

if Japan continues to make games like bloodborne or dark souls, they will have a shot. However, archaic turn-based RPGs, anime styled garbarge, disgusting "cutsey" school girl pedophilia, and all that garbage makes me sick to my fukking stomach.

I had trouble watching animes back in 1997. There was a big change in art style and direction. Berserk is the last true anime. I don't know what fukk this bullshyt post 2000+ anime shyt is. It's been almost 20 years since I watched an anime... That is crazy. It's crazy how things have changed.

Japan went the route of fakkitry and became soft. Sad part is, the only guys pulling weight were from Japan's golden age (80s/early 90s). Let this be a lesson to the world.

You let women run wild and boss men around, and then turn the males into a population of pussified, risk adverse vegetarians this is what happens. Japanes cars have no balls, Japanese mainstream culture has no balls, Japanese games have no balls, Japanese electronics have been shyt for years. You know what's even crazier? Japan's dominance in dj and music gear has completely vanished. I used to highly regard brand names like Akai, Yamaha, and Roland. Now, Everything that they make is overpriced and completely shytty. Europe is the center is music innovation, just like its the center of automobile innovation.

:what:

The only weabo thing in japan are the mainstream crap. You see titles like To-Love Ru getting much popular than let's say Samurai Champloo or Hellsing :scust:. But to disregard other gold anime past the 90's? :camby:

While titles like Fist of North Star and Saint Seiya have their moments, they are not much different from titles like Naruto or One Piece. Even those "moe" titles you despise have moments. Titles like Clannad are something that can only be pulled by a studio like Ghibli. Code Geass and Gurren Laggan are mecha anime to watch this gen (or last gen)