Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Good games can be souless too as well... But hey if you buy anything they tell you to, then you deserve what you get... :yeshrug:
I only buy hot fire. U taking stanning to another level. George Lucas isn't doing the new star wars but you're still geeked about it, stop it. You emotional and there's no emotions in busosness. They'll do what's best for the series and bring in someone who can take the series to another level. Hopefully they give metal gear to naughty dog and let them last of us boys take this game to ANOTHER LEVEL. that's when you gonna come around peeking round the corner like :ohhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I only buy hot fire. U taking stanning to another level. George Lucas isn't doing the new star wars but you're still geeked about it, stop it. You emotional and there's no emotions in busosness. They'll do what's best for the series and bring in someone who can take the series to another level. Hopefully they give metal gear to naughty dog and let them last of us boys take this game to ANOTHER LEVEL. that's when you gonna come around peeking round the corner like :ohhh:

How i knew you was gonna bring up George lucas.... like fukking clockwork... :heh: It's a known fact that lucas wasnt even involved in his own movies like episode 5 empire strikes back, and delegated shyt to other people that's why episode 1,2 and 3 sucked ass....

But that's besides the point. I didnt reward microsoft for the xbox one reveal and the fukking over gamers. And til this day I still dont! :pacspit: I didnt reward ubisoft after the assassins creed 3 ending :pacspit:

I do not FORGIVE, I do NOT forget... :birdman:

Bottom line Konami is going for a straight cash grab, and just because you think they fired kojima and took it out of his hands your gonna cop it because it's a new metal gear game... Metal Gear been over since Part 4 for me... there's no reason to continue the story... We know how it began, we know how it ends...

Dont be an like apple fanboy buying a 15k Iwatch when you could have taken the IPOD nano and did the same thing for $50....:ufdup: but hey it's your money spend it like you want.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How i knew you was gonna bring up George lucas.... like fukking clockwork... :heh: It's a known fact that lucas wasnt even involved in his own movies like episode 5 empire strikes back, and delegated shyt to other people that's why episode 1,2 and 3 sucked ass....

But that's besides the point. I didnt reward microsoft for the xbox one reveal and the fukking over gamers. And til this day I still dont! :pacspit: I didnt reward ubisoft after the assassins creed 3 ending :pacspit:

I do not FORGIVE, I do NOT forget... :birdman:

Bottom line Konami is going for a straight cash grab, and just because you think they fired kojima and took it out of his hands your gonna cop it because it's a new metal gear game... Metal Gear been over since Part 4 for me... there's no reason to continue the story... We know how it began, we know how it ends...

Dont be an like apple fanboy buying a 15k Iwatch when you could have taken the IPOD nano and did the same thing for $50....:ufdup: but hey it's your money spend it like you want.
If the game is good it's good. Konami believes in outsourcing now so this has the potential to still be successful. I will miss kojima political talk but hopefully some other seasoned devs can make better use of this IP Since kojima has lost passion for this story.

You aren't even interested in phantom pain because you been talkin that metal gear died with 4 ish for a minute now.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I personally didn't like the way MGS steered into sci-fi nonsense but the guy directs good games regardless. :manny:

You know that stan base is bout to do campaign Obama work.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If the game is good it's good. Konami believes in outsourcing now so this has the potential to still be successful. I will miss kojima political talk but hopefully some other seasoned devs can make better use of this IP Since kojima has lost passion for this story.

You aren't even interested in phantom pain because you been talkin that metal gear died with 4 ish for a minute now.

Nah..... I'm telling you now if you buy the next one, you deserve what you get!!!!
kobe-1.png
They just running your pockets and you gonna fall for it. The phantom pain will no doubt in my mind be a good metal gear game because of Kojima, but this is the end...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah..... I'm telling you now if you buy the next one, you deserve what you get!!!!
kobe-1.png
They just running your pockets and you gonna fall for it. The phantom pain will no doubt in my mind be a good metal gear game because of Kojima, but this is the end...

Hopefully it's a cash grab with some integrity. They got his engine so the only limitations will be on the story and scenario creators.

They will probably pay HOEjima to come give his stamp for the right price

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
So what does this mean for metal gear and that slient hills joint?

Does hideo the god own the rights to metal gear?

I can't support another metal gear if hideo the god is not attached b

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So what does this mean for metal gear and that slient hills joint?

Hideo Kojima is on Phantom Pain until completion. Silent Hill game will most likely end vaporware or continued without Kojima.

Does hideo the god own the rights to metal gear?

Nope, Konami got the rights. Only way Kojima gets it is if they sell it to him.

I can't support another metal gear if hideo the god is not attached b

Understandable. If Konami makes Metal Gear without Kojima it's gonna be watered down and probably CODified.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Donna Burke Confirms Konami Fired Hideo Kojima From the Company

rsz_screen_shot_2014-12-21_at_183959-720x399.jpg

Publisher Konami has indeed fired Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima from the company, according to Australian singer-songwriter Donna Burke.
Burke, who performed “Heavens Divide” for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and “Sins of the Father” for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, has recently taken to Twitter to express her support for the renowned Japanese developer.
She asked fans not to boycott Kojima’s upcoming open-world stealth title “because upper management fired a genius.”

The Phantom Pain, which is Kojima’s final instalment in the franchise, is still in its development phase, as Burke added that “the game is being tested now and some bits [are being] finished off to make it [awesome].”
Yesterday, Akio Ōtsuka, the Japanese voice actor of Solid Snake and Venom Snake, also came out to support both Kojima and The Phantom Pain on Twitter—Burke originally referenced this tweet before she confirmed that Kojima was fired—in which he assured fans that the development team has not changed and, more importantly, not to cancel their pre-orders for the game.
Last month, news emerged that Kojima would be leaving Konami after the release of The Phantom Pain. It was also believed that Kojima Productions’ staff had restrictions placed on their email and internet access by Konami, while specific individuals, such as Hideo Kojima and Kenichiro Imaizumi, are now considered as ‘contractors’ for the company.

In fact, there were several earlier signs that suggested there was a growing rift between Kojima and Konami, including a new Twitter account for the Metal Gear Solid franchise being set up, Kojima Productions’ logo removed from Konami-related products, Kojima’s studio being rebranded and the trademark ‘A Hideo Kojima Game’ being removed from MGS posters.
Kojima, who joined Konami in 1986 as a ‘planner,’ finally broke his silence last month and released a joint statement with Konami that confirmed he is still “100% involved” with The Phantom Pain.
Running on Kojima Productions’ Fox Engine, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will launch worldwide on September 1st, 2015, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The PC version, on the other hand, will be released two weeks after the console launch.

Word? So they actually FIRED the goat?
@Los! @-DMP- @Kingshango @KushSkywalker @Mowgli

how does she know he got fired? we suppose to believe this bytch :stopitslime: