Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Konami is really making a mess of this...MGS is their bread winner and that Silent Hill demo got so much hype behind it because it was Kojima title :feels:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:damn: now my collectors editions will be worthless.

why the hell would they fire him before the game comes out.

-DMP-
I think the collector's edition will be worth even more. For TPP I think this will increase sales as the last Kojima directed game, but any future titles with the MGS name made independently by Konami will be scrutinized like crazy. Kojima fan loyalty is fierce.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I think the collector's edition will be worth even more. For TPP I think this will increase sales as the last Kojima directed game, but any future titles with the MGS name made independently by Konami will be scrutinized like crazy. Kojima fan loyalty is fierce.

I can imagine the collector editions now. Ultimate MGS box set mgs - mgs v

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is the same company that snuffed out Team Silent and Hudson Soft for no fukking reason, I shouldn't be surprised by their actions by now yet here I am.:shaq2:

And people would still buy the next metal gear game without kojima at the helm because they are weak b*stards and just love getting fukked in the ass by these corporations... It'll happen time and time again...

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
this is bad. how epic the straw the broke the camels back must have been...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:ohhh:Kojima's real life is starting to sound like Big Boss' story. Let this man start his own company and call it "Outer Heaven". :banderas:
9gzqjr.jpg

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Definitely my last MGS game, if Kojima is not at the helm. Hopefully this leads him to load of $$ and his own studio/publisher deal where he controls his own product and Idea's.