KODI add-on Phoenix to be removed.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@T.H.E.GOD for the most part minor shyt updates on itself.... but most cases if something major goes down or needs to be updated, you gotta do it yourself.

But it gets easier after you do it a few times

Martha

Word.... I'm trying to learn this shyt. I got this home theatre using a projector. Can't figure out how to get audio to this shyt... I got the wiring done in the house to connect the surround sound speakers straight to the wall but the shyt ain't working... I know the stuff on the wall works cuz I plugged my android box straight into the walls hdmi and my projector is in the back of the room and the shyt was connected.. good looking though for the info.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
but this is where he's messing up at by posting stuff like this on youtube and asking for a list of add on that's working, like the companies are not watching smh he should just make a private forum or ask people to dm him to see whats working

I feel that, but like he said.... this shyt cant really be stopped.... one of 2 things gonna happen;

All the same addons will eventually work again

New ones will pop up.

This is a silly war for Dish... they need to be more mad at Google and other network things popping up thats making cats flee from them

Martha

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I started my library as a broke nikka living in constant fear of missing my internet bill and having it shut off. So while I have many streaming options, I feel safer with everything on my precious hard drives. Just hit 1800 movies and over 300 shows. Kodi works so much better with local media anyway.

Right now Terrarium is my go to streaming option. Haven't used a Kodi add on in a while but I checked recently and Specto was working fine. That's the real Genesis replacement IMO, never liked Exodus.