KODI add-on Phoenix to be removed.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man I been watching shyt on tv but also going through some vids on YT and GOTDAMN man.... over the last few days cats been putting in work. I think I'm gonna keep watching a few and figure out which are the best ones for me and go about adding some and deleting some of the ones I have that I no longer need (like Goodfellas or Boom Boom TV).

I really one need a good one for Movies/Series, one for anime, and one for streaming PPVs.

I dont really care too much about the live TV ones but if I come across some that show premium channels like HBO/Showtime/Cinimax/Stars then thats a plus

But I'd really suggest yall eat while you can

Martha

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I been watching shyt on tv but also going through some vids on YT and GOTDAMN man.... over the last few days cats been putting in work. I think I'm gonna keep watching a few and figure out which are the best ones for me and go about adding some and deleting some of the ones I have that I no longer need (like Goodfellas or Boom Boom TV).

I really one need a good one for Movies/Series, one for anime, and one for streaming PPVs.

I dont really care too much about the live TV ones but if I come across some that show premium channels like HBO/Showtime/Cinimax/Stars then thats a plus

But I'd really suggest yall eat while you can

Martha

I've used modpro for hbo and showtime. I plan to watch the broner fight off it... need the pay per view piff though. For movies/series, I use exodus and shobox. Been eating good. I've used the build and been doing good with it so far.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I've used modpro for hbo and showtime. I plan to watch the broner fight off it... need the pay per view piff though. For movies/series, I use exodus and shobox. Been eating good. I've used the build and been doing good with it so far.

Can you explain the benefits of a "build" to me. Like I'm still fairly new to the Kodi game even though I had mine a few months now. I dont really have a build, I just download the addons as they are and keep the default shyt.

But put me on

Martha

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you explain the benefits of a "build" to me. Like I'm still fairly new to the Kodi game even though I had mine a few months now. I dont really have a build, I just download the addons as they are and keep the default shyt.

But put me on

Martha

I'm new to this shyt as well. Basically this build be updating shyt like exodus and zen and shobox for you so you don't have to be updating them yourself from my understanding. I've never had a problem with any of those apps with that build.. they do it all for me... I've been using it since I started this cut the cable shyt. Only thing I'm having a hard time finding with the build is sports shyt. But movies and tv shows is all up in there. For the NBA playoffs I just used YouTube but once I find something legit for sports and pay per view, I'm 100. Let me know if you got any other questions cuz again, im New to this also so I know I got ton of shyt to learn as well.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm new to this shyt as well. Basically this build be updating shyt like exodus and zen and shobox for you so you don't have to be updating them yourself from my understanding. I've never had a problem with any of those apps with that build.. they do it all for me... I've been using it since I started this cut the cable shyt. Only thing I'm having a hard time finding with the build is sports shyt. But movies and tv shows is all up in there. For the NBA playoffs I just used YouTube but once I find something legit for sports and pay per view, I'm 100. Let me know if you got any other questions cuz again, im New to this also so I know I got ton of shyt to learn as well.

Ok, see I thought the build was mainly to get them custom backgrounds and shyt. I never really got the benefit. I'm not sure I'm still sold on it, I'm fine with the default shyt and just individually doing my own thing. But I will just keep watching over time

Martha

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Never bothered with this kodi shyt but that's because I got the PC connected to the 60' in the living room...

I stay eating good off primewire...

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So a breh asked a great question in here some pages back that we kinda ignored

But does anyone have a good VPN they fukk with?

I don't as of now but been trying to do my research on which is the best one since it seems the good ones are the one you have to pay for

Martha