KODI add-on Phoenix to be removed.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Kodi Phoenix Addon Error Is Because It's Gone After ZemTV, TVAddons Lawsuit | Redmond Pie

This is huge as Phoenix has a lot of new movies and tv shows added regularly. If Exodus gets removed it may be a wrap for Kodi.

You realize Exodus used to be called Genesis before the dev killed it and made Exodus? Another dev forked the original Genesis and that's still available called Specto. And now the original dev is making Genesis Reborn. And there's SALTS and a few others. And those addons aren't Kodi anyway, they're just scripts that point to websites and tell Kodi to play the content. :heh:

Too much ignorance being spread about Kodi from people who have no clue what they're talking about. :smh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There will always be new add ons, torrents haven't gone anywhere, the only way this will stop is if China and Russia crack down on piracy and that ain't happening.

exactly
xbmc/kodi been around for more than ten years
it aint going anywhere

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
I've been downloading movies and TV shows since I was in the 3rd grade. This piracy life ain't ever gonna stop. There will always be something new. Started with irc, then ftps, then DC++, kazaa, then http sites hosting a shytload of rar files you had to get them all in 15mb pieces then unzip your movie, then I moved to newsgroups, then I got access to private torrent trackers, then xbmc came along and made it even easier, point is that as long as people want shyt for free, someone will figure out a way to do it. If someone can code something, someone will figure out how to reverse engineer it. It's a never ending cat and mouse game. No copy protection is unbreakable. I'm never worried about the well running dry

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've been downloading movies and TV shows since I was in the 3rd grade. This piracy life ain't ever gonna stop. There will always be something new. Started with irc, then ftps, then DC++, kazaa, then http sites hosting a shytload of rar files you had to get them all in 15mb pieces then unzip your movie, then I moved to newsgroups, then I got access to private torrent trackers, then xbmc came along and made it even easier, point is that as long as people want shyt for free, someone will figure out a way to do it. If someone can code something, someone will figure out how to reverse engineer it. It's a never ending cat and mouse game. No copy protection is unbreakable. I'm never worried about the well running dry

See..... I feel you.

And I never knock no one for downloading itish..... my deal is the whole "storage" stuff.

Like me and my boy was the same way..... had like stacks of them 300 capacity cd books. But I guess now fillng up hard drives.

Na..... I don't feel like doing all this nor do I feel like 75% of it is worth keeping.

Like I like Westworld, dope show.... don't wanna own it. Good with streaming it and moving own

Martha

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
See..... I feel you.

And I never knock no one for downloading itish..... my deal is the whole "storage" stuff.

Like me and my boy was the same way..... had like stacks of them 300 capacity cd books. But I guess now fillng up hard drives.

Na..... I don't feel like doing all this nor do I feel like 75% of it is worth keeping.

Like I like Westworld, dope show.... don't wanna own it. Good with streaming it and moving own

Martha
Only stuff I really want to own on disc anymore are a select few TV sitcoms because they have good rewatch value. Everything else, movies and TV, I'm good with one watch via streaming. It's amazing how much money I wasted on DVDs that I only watched once or twice before streaming became an option since the vast majority of the stuff I have on DVD wasn't available to rent in some physical capacity where I live. $10-20 each down the drain. Some of that stuff still isn't available to stream "free" legally, but I can rent a digital copy for just about all of them.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
See..... I feel you.

Martha
Yea I hear you. I just found one of my old drives and have some stuff on here I havent watched in over 5+ years and totally forgot about. I'm tired of trying to find ways of storing this shyt and streaming is definitely the way to go. Tried to turn my Kodi on last night and nothing pops up anymore but I aint even tripping.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
See..... I feel you.

Martha

I can understand that. Storage is so cheap these days though. Pay what like 30 cents a GB when you buy a 4tb or bigger hard drive? Personally I download everything then delete older stuff I know I'm not watching again. If i do someday get the urge to watch it again I just download it again. Internet connections are so fast these days and I max out my connection with my torrent sites. Download a whole movie in a few min. Just doesn't seem like a big hassle to me. And the quality jump from streaming to downloading a legit Blu-ray rip with the full surround sound audio track is huge.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Downloading and storing is meh to me, I barely watch anything twice. I have e like ten Blu Rays I'll never watch again

I sold a few ps3 games last week for like 2 dollars lol cuz I was going to throw em out anyways

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have real debrid I regularly stream 1080p 5.1 audio

Or I can download a 8 gig movie file in like 20 min :ehh:

I can understand that. Storage is so cheap these days though. Pay what like 30 cents a GB when you buy a 4tb or bigger hard drive? Personally I download everything then delete older stuff I know I'm not watching again. If i do someday get the urge to watch it again I just download it again. Internet connections are so fast these days and I max out my connection with my torrent sites. Download a whole movie in a few min. Just doesn't seem like a big hassle to me. And the quality jump from streaming to downloading a legit Blu-ray rip with the full surround sound audio track is huge.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Only thing that bothers me about Kodi is I have every tv show and movie in existent sometimes I just can't get through it all

If I watch a movie not getting my attention I stop