KODI add-on Phoenix to be removed.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just googled how to do the boom boom tv. I'm gonna try it out myself. What exactly are you trying to figure out about it? This shyt look piff cuz of the pay per view which might make it easy to watch like boxing or UFC.

The password!!!

The last 3 I saw were wrong!!

Man if you get that then!!:wow:

My

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Username: openup
Password: again

That didn't work??

Not when I tried a few weeks back. I'm not near my FS.

Did you try it and did it work for you? Cuz if so, I need to get home and jump on that ASAP

How the fukk can we get easy access to boxing and mina? Tell me.

Man.... I used a BUNCH of sites for them... just depends on what type of show.... when I get home I will let you know cuz I cant remember the top of my head. But its basically some addons that contains a groups of sources like VIPTV and etc links you find online and you just use them.

They work pretty well, I in the past few months saw the latest Bellatar PPV, UFC PPV, WWE PPV and a boxing match....

Martha

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Did you try it and did it work for you? Cuz if so, I need to get home and jump on that ASAP

Man.... I used a BUNCH of sites for them... just depends on what type of show.... when I get home I will let you know cuz I cant remember the top of my head. But its basically some addons that contains a groups of sources like VIPTV and etc links you find online and you just use them.

They work pretty well, I in the past few months saw the latest Bellatar PPV, UFC PPV, WWE PPV and a boxing match....

Martha
I definitely need this then.because I wanted to see Valentina vs Nunes tonight and also check for any good boxing shyt coming up in general.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
That's the only thing I use!!

No lie though.... if it goes down I may be fukked

But for now I look at Zen as a backup.

I'm still trynna figure out that Boom Boom TV addon.

That shyt looks like the Infinity Gauntlet level beastly :frank2:

Martha
how did you install it?

When I try to install from zip it opens the folder with nothing inside

Im using Jarvis not krypton

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I definitely need this then.because I wanted to see Valentina vs Nunes tonight and also check for any good boxing shyt coming up in general.

Sports Devil is one

Then there is this BOBs addon

I'm trying to think of the other

how did you install it?

When I try to install from zip it opens the folder with nothing inside

Im using Jarvis not krypton

I think I'm on Krypton... that Kodi 17.3 I think.

What is Jarvis again?

And I just watched a tutorial and installed how I was instructed

I think that was one of the vids I used at the time

Martha

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Martha

I hvent tried it but it said that's the username and password for July. Won't get to try this out for a minute. I'm not sure if installing it will fukk up my current build which I can't afford to fukk up cuz I'm eating except for pay per view shyt. Let me know if it works for you though. Cuz once I get free pay per view and shyt to watch boxing, I'm 100.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I hvent tried it but it said that's the username and password for July. Won't get to try this out for a minute. I'm not sure if installing it will fukk up my current build which I can't afford to fukk up cuz I'm eating except for pay per view shyt. Let me know if it works for you though. Cuz once I get free pay per view and shyt to watch boxing, I'm 100.

Wait? Cant you just individually install the addon without damaging our build?

Like thats how I always do it, I pick and choose what I want.... cuz before I had like hundreds of addons (overexaggerating but you get the point) and then it dawned on me, like me just get a few of the best

Martha

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait? Cant you just individually install the addon without damaging our build?

Like thats how I always do it, I pick and choose what I want.... cuz before I had like hundreds of addons (overexaggerating but you get the point) and then it dawned on me, like me just get a few of the best

Martha

I hope I can. lol. Wasn't sure.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
OK @R=G

Sports Devil is the one to use.

Now there is a Planet MMA addon and WWE On Demand (thought you may need to youtube the update cuz that atleast is down for me, but I'm sure someone has updated it but when it worked it was great)

Pro Sports Addon for other sports ( will probably use that come NFL season so I can see my Niners play)

Phoenix can stream shyt too

Sorry getting this to you last minute but if I can, will later update the correct youtube links

Martha