Daps
Reppin
The Truth
ajxii-game-01-t.jpg

Bruh....tell me kobe didnt ruffle his socks the same way as MJ too :dead:

cslcd7gaacoh9gxdoy6x.jpg

Bootleg MJ to a T. Lookin like ankle weights underneath them socks

I can't
Knowing Kobe there probably was ankle weights under his socks and was still cooking your favorite player

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I mean, iirc Jordan himself said Kobe is the only nikka that could’ve gave him that work. Prime Kobe vs Prime Jordan would’ve been the most bloody battle ever.
Coli clowns seem to forget this though...

bet they completely ignore the post to tell you what they think would happen in their imaginations compared to what MJ thought

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
We'll never know. However, Jordan seems to think it isn't as impossible as ya'll make it sound. Kobe's the only dude he's ever said had a chance against him.
That’s cuz Jordan realized how hard Kobe worked to perfect his craft. He was a true student of the game that was so competitive it bordered on lunacy. Kobe was probably the hardest worker in NBA history.

He had Jordan’s moves and then some, so nah it’s not out of the realm of possibility... but history shows us that 6, 7, or 8 times out of 10 if you had to bet who’s coming out on top between the two it’s Jordan.

Kobe was out of this world, but he was basically Michael Jordan with inferior physical tools and worse shot selection

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Triangle Theory:

One on One:

Lebron beats MJ
MJ beats Kobe
Kobe beats Lebron

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Jordan would kill kobe its not a contest

Jordan was an actual killer, Kobe was a guy reading books and trying to be a killer.
It shouldnt even be a convo, could kobe hit impossible shots and lead a team? yes of course he's on of the greatest

but realistically, do you think MJ, who is more athletic with better defense, isnt going to know how to guard a man who is a clone of himself :russ: MJ created his game off sheer reality and power ... kobe patented his game after a group of other people's skillsets... even their mindstate isnt the same. Kobe said it in this video, MJ is competitive about everything and he isnt... MJ is the type to fukk Kobe's mom because he hears they are beefing.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
man said he wanted 8 rings but he cool with 5 lol

1 on 1 game i think prime jordan was stronger i gotta give him the slight edge

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
man said he wanted 8 rings but he cool with 5 lol

1 on 1 game i think prime jordan was stronger i gotta give him the slight edge

that's a fair opinion....i might have to give MJ the slight edge as well. But the way nikkas act like Kobe would have no chance at competing with MJ is hilarious :russ:

premier58

All Star
Daps
1 on 1 is different. Jerry Stackhouse beat MJ one on one before in tbe summer at UNC. 17 year old Kobe, by all witness accounts used to cook Stack in 1 on 1. Take from that what you will..

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
1 on 1 is different. Jerry Stackhouse beat MJ one on one before in tbe summer at UNC. 17 year old Kobe, by all witness accounts used to cook Stack in 1 on 1. Take from that what you will..
not sure I've ever heard any of this....but Eddie Jones supposedly used to give Kobe that work while hooping in a Philly playground near Temple U....so what are we really saying here?