Kobe to Jordan: "Just remember who you're talking to..."

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan in ‘91 woulda cooked any version of Bean but the Bulls wouldn’t had shyt for Shaq.

This is something people need to realize about 91' Bulls vs. 03' Lakers, nobody is stopping prime Shaq. I know Shaq is goofy on t.v and does :mjpls: things but people really forget how good prime Shaq was, like a steroid tanked version of Giannis

:mjlol:

They had no problems sweeping Shaq & Penny on a 60 win Magic squad. The Bulls had Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman. That's 3 of the best defenders ever. They never had issues with bigs because they knew how to help while still locking down the shooters.

Scott and Anderson's shooting struggles were a result of the
Bulls' defensive design. Chicago didn't double-team O'Neal as
soon as he touched the ball inside, as most teams do, which is
what allows Shaq to feed the Magic's perimeter players for open
jump shots. The Bulls varied the timing of their double teams,
often waiting until O'Neal made his move toward the basket.
"We're trying to double without tipping our hand," Jackson said
after Game 3. As a consequence Chicago defenders were able to
keep close track of Anderson and Scott around the three-point
arc and deny them their usual quota of open looks at the basket.
"And when they did get a good look, they might have felt they
had to rush the shot a little bit," Pippen said.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
This is something people need to realize about 91' Bulls vs. 03' Lakers, nobody is stopping prime Shaq. I know Shaq is goofy on t.v and does :mjpls: things but people really forget how good prime Shaq was, like a steroid tanked version of Giannis
Nobody who saw Shaq play from his rookie year to 05 could forget that shyt.

Also, with respect to the quote, doesn't surprise to be that good you have to think you're the best all the time.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
ajxii-game-01-t.jpg

Bruh....tell me kobe didnt ruffle his socks the same way as MJ too :dead:

cslcd7gaacoh9gxdoy6x.jpg

Bootleg MJ to a T. Lookin like ankle weights underneath them socks

I can't
Kobe tried to walk like MJ. Chew gum like mj. Stick his tongue out like MJ. Even point like MJ.

Last edited:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
T-Mac
Vince
D-Wade

Kobe faced more elite hyper athletic 2 guards than Jordan ever did. Jordan only had Drexler.
Yes this is all true, but Kobe wasn’t stopping T Mac, AI, or Wade from dominating. Jordan is superior to all of them

His physical tools combined with his skill & IQ is too high. Kobe would get his but he ain’t out-dueling MJ in a 7 game series
:mjlol:

They had no problems sweeping Shaq & Penny on a 60 win Magic squad. The Bulls had Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman. That's 3 of the best defenders ever. They never had issues with bigs because they knew how to help while still locking down the shooters.
I’m not referring to the ‘96 Bulls. Their synergy, personnel, & experience was on an different level than when they first broke through in 1991