Kobe getting triggered by random canadian reporters

you know he is shook and insecure about this

enjoy my 5......3 of those are on loan from the big aristotle

Kobe bodied him, that cac won't tweet all summer:picard:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Come on breh

All dudes who at least partially lived through Kobe's reign co-sign that shyt. He speaks facts.

Y'all are quick to forget: he was the heir to MJ's kingdom and RAN with that shyt. Did INCREDIBLE shyt. Dominant af, decided games they were clearly supposed to lose regularly.

LeBron is the CURRENT dude. But when Kobe had his reign... NOBODY was fukking with him. For a long time the discussion ON HERE EVEN was 'Who's the best player in the world... Kobe or LeBron' this was the topic in every barbershop.

So the concept is not that crazy. He HAS 5 rings and was considered best in the world together with Bron... Bron has 3.

It makes sense. LeBron's that DUDE don't get me wrong I'm rooting for him heavy of course.

Kobe never had a reign.

There's a case someone else was better every year of his career

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Says the grown man-boy still consumed by stan wars. Even your “gawd” is calling you losers out telling you to fall back. Take his advice.

Get psychiatric help playboy. You can front but we both know I’m right. You sound misuuuuurbbble in 92% of your posts :mjlol: Lemme know what places you frequent so I can avoid them whenever you snap and go white boy crazy.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone tell me which of these elite teams would Bron have lost to in 2008-2010?

Deron Williams and Boozer led Jazz?
Artest led Rockets?
The Suns with a 33-35 year old Nash, post injure Amare, and an old ass Grant Hill trying to check Bron?
An OKC team that was ten times worse than the one that Bron stomped in the finals with a crippled Bosh and hurt Wade?
The Nuggets?

Bron would have rolled through every single one of those teams :mjlol:

Not a nikka in here would bet that Bron would lose to a team led by Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer :mjlol:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You know what's funny? A lot of those teams that Kobe beat in the West would get called trash if Lebron beat them.

The Deron Williams led Jazz? The Artest led Rockets? The defense of the Nash and Amare led Suns with the best defender being an old Grant Hill? The 2010 Thunder?

Those are the teams that are MILES better than the Pacers, Celtics, Nets, Raptors, Bulls, etc?
:comeon:No they weren’t. The east was considered weaker than the west before Lebron even started dominating. Nikkas on SOHH was saying this. Also compare those teams to who Lebron faced around that same time

This isn’t like Jordan, where you could say who he faced wasn’t better than who Lebron faced now.

Both Kobe and Lebron were in the playoffs at the same time between 2008-2010 so do a comparison between teams they faced in the playoffs

I know I’ve seen you say the Magic that kobe faced were weak. Guess they were weak when they stopped Lebron from going to a finals too huh?:comeon:

Also Lebron lost to a older dirk and Jason terry just like kobe did with two prime all stars next to him. Lebron during those days wasn’t the same Lebron now so saying Lebron would wash the playoff teams Kobe faced when he couldn’t even get out of the playoffs at the same time in a weaker conference is far fetched

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Get psychiatric help playboy. You can front but we both know I’m right. You sound misuuuuurbbble in 92% of your posts :mjlol: Lemme know what places you frequent so I can avoid them whenever you snap and go white boy crazy.
Your projections don’t fool anyone. You and the rest of kobe fanboys have been mad during this whole playoff run by Lebron. Hell, y’all have been mad at Lebron for his whole career, hating on him out of love for kobe. Again that’s what his teeet is referencing, you’re just such a gotdamn idiot you didn’t comprehend:heh:

Stop being mad hating on Lebron and just respect/enjoy his greatness.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:No they weren’t. The east was considered weaker than the west before Lebron even started dominating. Nikkas on SOHH was saying this. Also compare those teams to who Lebron faced around that same time

This isn’t like Jordan, where you could say who he faced wasn’t better than who Lebron faced now.

Both Kobe and Lebron were in the playoffs at the same time between 2008-2010 so do a comparison between teams they faced in the playoffs

I know I’ve seen you say the Magic that kobe faced were weak. Guess they were weak when they stopped Lebron from going to a finals too huh?:comeon:

Who cares? Put Lebron on those Lakers and he runs through the same teams that Kobe did with little to no issue.

I know you're not trying to argue that they had the same level of help around this time, are you? You wanna compare rosters? Put Kobe on those Cavs, do they get past the Celtics be Magic?

Lebron played great against the Magic but he couldn't guard the entire team.

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
gasol+artest>>>>>>>>>>>Ilgauskas + anthony parker+ jamario moon + delonte west

kawahi leonard has styled on lot more teams other than the cavs...he s a perennial mvp candidate
We just going to pretend Bron ain't have Shaq, Mo Williams who was an All Star that year and Antwan Jamison who was an All Star the year before? :beli:

Shaq + Mo Williams + Antwan Jamison + Ilgauskas >>>>>>> Gasol + Artest

Kobe averaged 28 8 4, Gasol Averaged 18 11 4. You tell me who was the real MVP? And Gasol shot 35% in the game 7 yall keep trying to pretend he carried, nobody shot well that game. Bron stans stay trying to rewrite history :scust:

concise

Veteran
Daps
2 time champ Kobe Bryant

giphy.gif