Kobe just keeps validating my perception of him(Trayvon Martin related)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Do you understand that you're just annoying?! You're not funny, you're not clever, and you're fukkin oblivious. You're the only one who came in posting on some dumb shyt. This about an athlete, who I hapoen to think is a real dude, who is speaking on an issue that is VERY important right now. And doing so in a very public way at the risk of losing fans/endorsements/popularity. He can reach a much larger group of people and speak to some of the frustrations that most black people in Ametica feel right now. That's why I made this thread.

Now please shut the fukk, go away, or ignore this thread.
I couldn't care less what annoys your bytch ass and I don't care if I'm the only one to call you out on your obvious fan boyism. Your blatant display disgusted me so I expressed that feeling. If that hurts your feelings or annoys you, then next time just keep your fakkit ass thoughts to yourself.

All Kobe did was post a quote from Frederick Douglass and you're going on like he's Ali, John Carlos, or Tommie Smith. Him posting that quote put him in no risk whatsoever, that's why he did it. I'm not knocking the gesture, just the need for your lame ass to try and make it more than what it is. "Kobe posted a Douglass quote on his facebook page, told y'all he's one of the realist dude's on the planet" :rudy:fukk out of here. Read the comments, that quote doesn't mean a gotdamn thing to white folk. Posting that quote was a nice and safe way for Kobe to say something without actually saying something. Get off of his dikk.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
So Kobe hasn't changed on Trayvon ... He Just had to spell it out for the rest of you with what he said today

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
#shytc00nbeStansSay

more_from_artist.gif

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I couldn't care less what annoys your bytch ass and I don't care if I'm the only one to call you out on your obvious fan boyism. Your blatant display disgusted me so I expressed that feeling. If that hurts your feelings or annoys you, then next time just keep your fakkit ass thoughts to yourself.

All Kobe did was post a quote from Frederick Douglass and you're going on like he's Ali, John Carlos, or Tommie Smith. Him posting that quote put him in no risk whatsoever, that's why he did it. I'm not knocking the gesture, just the need for your lame ass to try and make it more than what it is. "Kobe posted a Douglass quote on his facebook page, told y'all he's one of the realist dude's on the planet" :rudy:fukk out of here. Read the comments, that quote doesn't mean a gotdamn thing to white folk. Posting that quote was a nice and safe way for Kobe to say something without actually saying something. Get off of his dikk.

This.

This is Richard Sherman all over again. These athletes are not revolutionaries they are entertainers. While Kobe is a clearly well spoken and a smart guy, none of these modern athletes have really out their necks out there to make an unpopular opinion or stand for a cause. I actually have more respect for Rashard Mendenhall who essentially lost all his endorsements for stating an unpopular opinion after the 'death' of Osama bin Laden.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't feed trolls, according to some Kobe is the black Hitler.

Anyways :salute: to my nikka Revolutionary Bean. I hope he learns more and becomes more outspoken on these things, him and Kareem would make a great "Make Em Mad" duo in the field of social justice.

Im sorry were you saying something? :troll: