Kobe just keeps validating my perception of him(Trayvon Martin related)

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
as much as a kob hater i'am
i alwayz will respect this man intelligence & courage to say whatever's on his mind

C-460290.jpg

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yeah, I made that mistake. White people REALLY don't get it! Its like everything wrong about what happened went over their heads. I actually saw a comment from a dude who blamed everything on Trayvon's mother.

"Devil's" has never been more appropriate.

fukk this country!

Their demonic behavior has to be genetically based.

No other race can be this sick. NO ONE ELSE.

I dare anyone to disagree.

:salute: Kobe for making it known where he stands..

Where :mjpls: at? Sorry I had to :yeshrug:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kobe's a smart dude. Why would you think someone had to pull that for him? It ain't like he's D-Rose. Then you might be justified in questioning his intelligence. :troll:

I question any athlete that post that type of quote. It may be a bit cynical of me but that's just my pov.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
in what way is posting a quite from somebody else making a statement in any way :rudy:

:sitdown:

He's a popular public figure and by posting that certainly lends credence to the injustice of this verdict.

Get past the hate breh..

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He should protest and stop playing games in Florida until they change the laws there

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:sitdown:

He's a popular public figure and by posting that certainly lends credence to the injustice of this verdict.

Get past the hate breh..

i'm not hating but i'm not gonna pat him on the back for doing nothing speak from the heart and say something real like Wade or Cruz or Roddy White this is just a save response and a way for kobe to look smart

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i'm not hating but i'm not gonna pat him on the back for doing nothing speak from the heart and say something real like Wade or Cruz or Roddy White this is just a save response and a way for kobe to look smart

:mindblown:

Quoting Frederic Douglas is safe???

:what:

Wade definitely spoke from the heart..i :salute: his courage and conviction. God bless the dude.