Kobe just keeps validating my perception of him(Trayvon Martin related)

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't read the comments if you want to save yourself from being frustrated

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
worship.gif

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
don't read the comments if you want to save yourself from being frustrated

Yeah, I made that mistake. White people REALLY don't get it! Its like everything wrong about what happened went over their heads. I actually saw a comment from a dude who blamed everything on Trayvon's mother.

"Devil's" has never been more appropriate.

fukk this country!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I was hoping that it wouldn't, but I knew it would be at least 1 fool who would make this about some kind of foolishness. Keep that shyt across the pond, it's really not the time for it. You outta line!
My bad, let me allow you to bet back to using this Trayvon Martin issue as an excuse to fellate your "gawd". It's damn sure the time for that right?

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
My bad, let me allow you to bet back to using this Trayvon Martin issue as an excuse to fellate your "gawd". It's damn sure the time for that right?

Do you understand that you're just annoying?! You're not funny, you're not clever, and you're fukkin oblivious. You're the only one who came in posting on some dumb shyt. This about an athlete, who I hapoen to think is a real dude, who is speaking on an issue that is VERY important right now. And doing so in a very public way at the risk of losing fans/endorsements/popularity. He can reach a much larger group of people and speak to some of the frustrations that most black people in Ametica feel right now. That's why I made this thread.

Now please shut the fukk, go away, or ignore this thread.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Want to hate America? Read some youtube or facebook comments.

Props to Bean for being intelligent. If only he was smart enough to let his teammates shine:lift:

JAC12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good, smart post from Kobe. Brings the historical perspective on an event that people try to dismiss as incidental.

Muzion

All Star
Daps
I used to have a strong distaste for anything Kobe related way back when, but he's definitely a changed man. He's grown as a person and it shows in how he deals with the media. He was always smart but now his heart is in the right place.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
There was 6 female jurors on the jury. I'm sure most of them were mothers. I'm sure most of them instilled morales, values, and also guided their kids to do right. They took what evidence they had and did the best with what they had. The mother of Trey failed in this case. Allowing her son to pose in his Facebook page with weapons, allowing him to get kicked out of school, allowing him to cause trouble. I say great job jurors. Trey was over 6ft tall and muscular. Also he was tangling with an armed man. Ummm people need to wake up. Mentally disturbed kid with no guidance. It wasn't race. It was failure to be there for a kid.

Yeah lets blame the mother because her son was racial profiled and stalked by a another man