Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:snoop: Ive seen so many that havent done anything criticize those that are, but nothing but Respect for that breh :obama: . Thats y i am pissed that someone with his platform would say something like this :wow: . Its comes off as so flippant and cold
This is the problem right here. We're the only people that let those whose only influence is money dictate our opinions. These dudes are athletes. Not black leaders.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
How many trayvon supporters petitioned the town/city council to add a public question to eliminate or modify stand your ground laws at the next election?

Probably none. Even though its a simple thing to do with a little effort.

I'm not sure this is true.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Not surprised by most lakers fans response in this thread at all.......so they can keep all of those c00n threads to themselves from now on :snoop:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta What have you done for Trayvon? :mjpls: Kobe a c00n but you not married to a Latina too? :mjpls:

I donated to justice for trayvon, I've done volunteer work at the Boys & Girls club many times over, I coached a little girls (BLACK) basketball squad for free 2 summers ago, and much more what have you done?

Married to a Afro-Latina, yeah, not some pasty white Mexican bytch that hates her own face and gets surgery done. She's not a mestizo demon like Kobe's and unlike Kobe, she identifies herself as a black latina :mjpls:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
He obviously just can't understand the difficulty of the struggle. He has a two parent home, grew up in a 6 figure family.
being from a stable home with stable income does not excuse being ignorant to the issues of your own people, or being dismissive of capital injustice in any regard

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Kobe is right. Standing up for a race cause you're that race is stupid. What did Lebron accomplish? Nothing. Trayvon is still dead. Zimmerman was found innocent in the court of law so Kobe sounds a lot more intelligent than y'all. Zimmerman was wrong and he's a murderer but all Kobe is saying is that just because Trayvon is black doesn't mean he has to care. nikkas die everyday. You know how tiring it would be to fake support a black man/woman every week?

It was a kid breh.

An unarmed kid was murdered because he was walking in a neighborhood "he shouldnt have been". We cant use the "nikkas die everyday b" slogan on this one:wow:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I get that Kobe is trying to say that just because he's black doesn't mean he has to ride with the community on every issue but...dog...Trayvon Martin was murdered in cold blood...

I defend Bean a lot but he sounds like OPP right now...

yamomzb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I donated to justice for trayvon, I've done volunteer work at the Boys & Girls club many times over, I coached a little girls (BLACK) basketball squad for free 2 summers ago, and much more what have you done?

Married to a Afro-Latina, yeah, not some pasty white Mexican bytch that hates her own face and gets surgery done. She's not a mestizo demon like Kobe's and identifies herself as a black latina :mjpls:
Compare white Mexicans to black Dominicans brehs :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.