Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many trayvon supporters petitioned the town/city council to add a public question to eliminate or modify stand your ground laws at the next election?

Probably none. Even though its a simple thing to do with a little effort.
Actually many did, dumbass. So much so that it might be up for referendum :birdman:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Bron is beyond a c00n. He roleplayed as an ape on a magazine consumed by a majority white audience. Let that sink in.

He was tricked by the Devil, many of our ancestors fell for their devious ploys :yeshrug:

On the flipside, Kobe is saying he doesn't care if you're an unarmed black man and a white man guns you down, he needs to see the facts :russ: Defend Italian c00ns, brehs.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Damn I lost a lot of respect for Kobe after this one.

Much respect to the majority of the LWO not trying to put a spin on this and instead choosing to say it like it is. Ya'll was about to look real corny otherwise.

I love the player. I question the person. Nas and Jim Brown were right.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh really? And how did they "support the trayvon martin cause"? Did they commit any monetary support to the family? Did they help the family get a civil suit? Did they do anything except wear a stupid fukking hoodie? I guess that's all it takes to placate you negros, a few instagram pics and viola I'm supporting the issue :mjlol:
and it can be argued that they did that just to make themselves look good, LeBron actually has a long history of that type of "of the moment" support

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sorry, no amount of spin will work on this :russ: This clown Kobe is talking about the Trayvon case like it just happened and like we don't know the facts.

Kobe is a c00n, Bron is not, deal with it.
Say what you want but off the court Bron seems like a good dude, which is not all too common amongst superstars of his caliber. Kept his wealth in the black community when he married his high school sweet heart.

url-61.jpeg

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
Out of the superstars Melo the only real nikka lets be honest.

Lebron took a photo as curious george

Kobe is trying to be like Mike on the I dont fukk with nikkas scale

Durant dont seem like he has any opinions or personality whatsoever.

Melo building courts in projects all over and rocks a NGE medallion.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
As someone who protested and sent money.... im a little offended that you ask that question :what: . I couldnt imagine what i could have accomplished if I had Kobe's platform. If you choose to sit back....thats cool.......but you and kobe should stfu about a situation that you obviously know little about :snoop:

I just asked a question. I sent what little change I have andb was very critical of my FRIENDS who didn't think twice about the situation. So before your act like you know me, why don't yout ask what I did for the people before you loop me in with those who stood by and did nothing.

We were out here in Houston and we shut down the busiest, most luxurious area in the city.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
how is Balo a c00n though.

okay besides the blue contacts and spiking his hair into a cac person mohawk and choosing to play for Italy instead, what c00nish behaviors or statements has he done? Atleast he has a black girlfriend.:lupe:
You know how rare that is for a black Italian?
he's not. he plays for the country he was born in.

he may have bad aesthetic taste, like most millionaires in their 20s, but he is irrelevant in this discussion

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Damn I lost a lot of respect for Kobe after this one.

Much respect to the majority of the LWO not trying to put a spin on this and instead choosing to say it like it is. Ya'll was about to look real corny otherwise.

I love the player. I question the person. Nas and Jim Brown were right.

:usure: only a few are calling him out. The rest are spinning and deflecting......sound familiar :mjpls:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time you post I think you're smoking that crack pipe
You paid to post on a website. Who is really smoking crack? So me the proof that George Zimmerman killed Trayvon because he was a negroid. Prove to me that Trayvon was a good kid. I'll wait

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Oh really? And how did they "support the trayvon martin cause"? Did they commit any monetary support to the family? Did they help the family get a civil suit? Did they do anything except wear a stupid fukking hoodie? I guess that's all it takes to placate you negros, a few instagram pics and viola I'm supporting the issue :mjlol:

Symbolism and support for social causes go a long way sometimes.

olympics_500x279.jpg

True, it does go a long way sometimes, but in other instances real acts are needed. As has already been brought up, how many money or legal support did the Martin family receive from, not only Bron or Wade, but other prominent persons who "stood up" against the crime and took pictures in hoodies? This is not about what Kobe said, which is wrong in this case imo, but the whole "let's wear hoodies and take pictures". And no, Kobe didn't donate shyt either, which is why I don't turn to these NBa players for social issues. Or to rappers.

LeBron speaking out on Darfur
Initially, LeBron James was criticized for not signing a teammate's letter in response to the ongoing genocide in Darfur. Now, James is speaking out on the issue and says he will continue to do so as the Olympics draw closer, writes Shelley Smith.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3398947

Compare a 23 year old to a soon to be 36 year old :mjpls:

Hmm...:patrice: Let's see what Kobe says in a couple weeks too once PR sets in:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.