Kobe Bryant Was Not Impressed by the Miami Heat’s Trayvon Martin Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
What did Kobe say that was wrong? We don't know what happened. We know Trayvon got killed, that's it. That whole it was racism , he was a good kid. Is all unproven.

That's his opinion :manny: where are the facts tho?

international blacks are smarter and more successful than American blacks, even in the USA, so it's not a surprise Kobe would have an enlightened and more rational (better) opinion.

:dwillhuh:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Symbolism and support for social causes go a long way sometimes.

olympics_500x279.jpg

This is a beautiful and inspiring picture no doubt but sadly this didn't effect any change... This was taken in 1968 when honestly civil rights was a done deal :manny:

Furthermore those men are not the super rich.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
What did Kobe say that was wrong? We don't know what happened. We know Trayvon got killed, that's it. That whole it was racism , he was a good kid. Is all unproven.
We do know what happened. An unarmed kid was stalked in the night and murdered. There's nothing criminal about going to the station to get a drink and some candy. There's also nothing criminal about walking to your residence at night time. You and @CantStop defending this fukkin chump is deplorable

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
What action did they take?

As someone who protested and sent money.... im a little offended that you ask that question :what: . I couldnt imagine what i could have accomplished if I had Kobe's platform. If you choose to sit back....thats cool.......but you and kobe should stfu about a situation that you obviously know little about :snoop:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Anyone who has to be forced to speak out was never sincere. If it's about age, what is Lebron speaking out against now? :mjpls:

Sorry, no amount of spin will work on this :russ: This clown Kobe is talking about the Trayvon case like it just happened and like we don't know the facts.

Kobe is a c00n, Bron is not, deal with it.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Oh really? And how did they "support the trayvon martin cause"? Did they commit any monetary support to the family? Did they help the family get a civil suit? Did they do anything except wear a stupid fukking hoodie? I guess that's all it takes to placate you negros, a few instagram pics and viola I'm supporting the issue :mjlol:

Yeah....I see where your dumb ass head is at.

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
How many trayvon supporters petitioned the town/city council to add a public question to eliminate or modify stand your ground laws at the next election?

Probably none. Even though its a simple thing to do with a little effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.