Kobe Bryant Says He Wouldnt Comeback With 100% Shot At Ring "No, I Like My Rings The Hard Way"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Y'all will NEVER give Kobe his credit but will swear up and down Steph could carry the 2001 Sixers to the finals:snoop:
Only gay ass cacs and c00ns of the LeGBT be the only ones hating on Kobe.

everyone in the league knows who’s one of the GOATS that never had to join nikkas for cakewalks into the finals

then the same c00ns/cacs bring up Shaq like Shaq ever won anything without Kobe and Kobe Jr. aka D.Wade. Shaq played with Penny, Nash, Wade, Lebroke, Celtics big 3, etc. and still barely won shyt trying to coatride his way to another ring to catch up to Kobe.

Kobe was just at the Seattle Pro Am chillin with Jamal Crawford while getting a standing ovation by everyone in the room, being called on of the GOATS and the “Michael Jordan of his generation”....

But let cacs/c00ns in here call it, Kobe didn’t do shyt

Daps
So Pelinka said he lied about his story.....
What? Breh, I'm not gonna research this for you. Like i said, if i recall correctly, pelinka made up the story. He got fact checked and exposed. You can Google it if you're really interested. Google will give you a better and quicker answer.