Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Daps
Breh, I can’t even say Kobe is dead out loud. It’s hard to type it. I keep calling it that Kobe thing...or that Kobe stuff...

like my 65 year old white lady boss was talking Kobe to me today. Everybody was affected.

Take your time breh. The healing is gonna work different for all of us

I was depressed the first couple of days as if a close family member passed. Woke up a couple of times from nightmares with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and you know how u first wake up and u can't remember anything? I couldn't remember why I was so rattled and why I felt the sinking feeling and then it all came rushing back to me.

That's how I been feeling for the past couple days and today is the first day where I feel somewhat ok.

But take your time man. We all have our different journeys for this.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
that dumbass comedian apologized with the quickness when he got pressed for his comments on Kobe :mjlol:

Kobe prolly lookin down from heaven at his stupid ass like

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take your time breh. The healing is gonna work different for all of us

I was depressed the first couple of days as if a close family member passed. Woke up a couple of times from nightmares with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and you know how u first wake up and u can't remember anything? I couldn't remember why I was so rattled and why I felt the sinking feeling and then it all came rushing back to me.

That's how I been feeling for the past couple days and today is the first day where I feel somewhat ok.

But take your time man. We all have our different journeys for this.
Word I hear u breh. Appreciate it fam.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I still can't process this fully....every time I see it on the screen " Remembering Kobe Bryant 1978- 2020" I'm like this just can't be real.. ..and I'm a 41 yr old man

it hit me again today during some down time...I’m still in denial and anger breh...I just don’t believe this really happened.