Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I’m sorry but I’m not above placing the blame where it should go. I’m sad he lost his life but he could’ve prevented it. :snoop:
I would honestly put more blame on the company the helicopter was from, they should have added the new tech.

EPj3AdGXkAAR_hy

This is the fog picture taken, there was no way anyone could have flew in this. I have no idea how this is even allowed with a permit

Daps
Idk why I do this to myself by checking into this thread still. It's like I'm waiting for this to somehow not be true. Like let's end this nightmare already. I'm obsessed. It's my disbelief making me so obsessed.

How do you even accept something like this??? Like of all people, Kobe???? Kobe is not supposed to die. Not yet. And definitely not like that.
It didn’t happen.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Yeah I’m sorry but I’m not above placing the blame where it should go. I’m sad he lost his life but he could’ve prevented it. :snoop:
Like you said, that pilot is dead as well. Blaming the pilot ain't bringing anyone back or changing anything. It's a TRAGIC ACCIDENT. Could it have been avoided? Yes. He paid the ultimate price just like Kobe, Gianna, and everyone else.

Daps

so avoidable..this is the worst part man

This idiot @Ineedmoney504 believes that Kobe advised his pilot to fly in low visibility conditions and endanger the lives of everyone including his child because mamba mentality is about “taking risks”.

I’m not goin to go conspiracy theory here but professional pilots in their right minds do not fly helicopters in conditions like that, helicopters that are not well equipped for it at that, even if Kobe told him to, which he didn’t.

@Ineedmoney504 hoe ass nikka

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I would honestly put more blame on the company the helicopter was from, they should have added the new tech.

This is the fog picture taken, there was no way anyone could have flew in this. I have no idea how this is even allowed with a permit
Stop breh. The helicopter come outfitted as directed by the buyer.

Yall really need to calm down about this pilot and the aircraft itself. Just let the professionals make the final determination.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m starting to accept it. I’m still sad about it and part of me is still in denial but I’ve accepted it. It’s weird cuz now I’m more focused on watching all the old commercials and interviews and highlights. I’m watching his 81 point game now. And I’m just happy we got Kobe for as long as we did. Yeah I wish it was longer but we still got him for quite some time and he did a lot with that time.

Let’s keep celebrating his life.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m starting to accept it. I’m still sad about it and part of me is still in denial but I’ve accepted it. It’s weird cuz now I’m more focused on watching all the old commercials and interviews and highlights. I’m watching his 81 point game now. And I’m just happy we got Kobe for as long as we did. Yeah I wish it was longer but we still got him for quite some time and he did a lot with that time.

I’ve accepted Kobe passing. Even though it’s sad and I feel awful for the family, I’ve come to terms with the fact that he’s gone and I feel ok with it now.

But I can’t get past GiGi. I don’t know why but seeing her gets me every time.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Stop breh. The helicopter come outfitted as directed by the buyer.

Yall really need to calm down about this pilot and the aircraft itself. Just let the professionals make the final determination.
I didnt say anything about the pilot but its been reported the aircraft didnt have the tech needed

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Has Floyd mayweather said anything?
he love his basket ball and supports the NBA..Plus was chilled with Kobe on many occasions.

i know paq and wild card had a good relationship with the black mamba..they gave plenty of tributes in the week.

Daps

Yeah it finally set in with me today. It's like for the past 4 days, I was in denial but today I'm becoming numb to it and I know it's true and this is our reality.

The other day I had a moment when I had to repeat to myself 3 or 4 times that Kobe is dead. It was like I knew I wasnt accepting it so I was trying to force it into my mind

Today I feel like it finally sunk through

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it finally set in with me today. It's like for the past 4 days, I was in denial but today I'm becoming numb to it and I know it's true and this is our reality.

The other day I had a moment when I had to repeat to myself 3 or 4 times that Kobe is dead. It was like I knew I wasnt accepting it so I was trying to force it into my mind

Today I feel like it finally sunk through
Breh, I can’t even say Kobe is dead out loud. It’s hard to type it. I keep calling it that Kobe thing...or that Kobe stuff...

like my 65 year old white lady boss was talking Kobe to me today. Everybody was affected.