Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:mjlol:
The irony is your post is filled with negative energy in of itself
I'm no saint. But everybody in here been trying to spread positive energy all day and then this clown comes in here with that bullshyt. "stop saying they're in a better place!!!".....shyt is corny. How the fukk you gonna say some shyt like that while people are in here still grieving and trying to cope?.....It just reeks of somebody who's depressed and wants to bring everybody down to their level. shyt is Pitiful.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Idk why I do this to myself by checking into this thread still. It's like I'm waiting for this to somehow not be true. Like let's end this nightmare already. I'm obsessed. It's my disbelief making me so obsessed.

How do you even accept something like this??? Like of all people, Kobe???? Kobe is not supposed to die. Not yet. And definitely not like that.

Daps
I'm no saint. But everybody in here been trying to spread positive energy all day and then this clown comes in here with that bullshyt. "stop saying they're in a better place!!!".....shyt is corny. How the fukk you gonna say some shyt like that while people are in here still grieving and trying to cope?.....It just reeks of somebody who's depressed and wants to bring everybody down to their level. shyt is Pitiful.
this thread hasn't been all positive energy and sunshine though
people have made sad or morbid posts
there is a reason why our community has a problem with dealing with mental illness properly
tell someone you're depressed and you will be met with negative posts like yours
how are you going to, with so much negative energy, tell someone how to feel and act in a time like this?
how are you any better by matching him with that same negative energy?

Last edited:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is still fukking with me. Took two days off work this week just to get myself back together.

And then a dude bought some Kobes, trying to remember him, and the seller gonna sell mans some scuffed ones.

Dude was livid and I felt for him becauae I understood what that meant to him and raggedy folks just trying to profit.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
CeFV1-1580440242-156519-blog-hypatia-h_c1dd93ca4346c73c79856df50d9c01e4-h_1be587bccc819690e1eb1e784023e550-300.JPG

A California couple used a lawn mower and GPS to create this giant grass mural of Kobe Bryant

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
this thread hasn't been all positive energy and sunshine though
people have made sad or morbid posts
there is a reason why our community has a problem with dealing with mental illness properly
tell someone your depressed and you will be met with negative posts like yours
how are you any better by matching him with that same negative energy?
I haven't seen every post. I come in every now and then to check how it's going. I just happened to see that post and decided to respond. I look at it like this. If i'm out with my people. Who are always trying to be positive. And somebody rolls up and tries to disrupt that. They're gonna get dealt with. I'm not gonna be on some kumbaya shyt with somebody who's only intention is to bring people down.

I don't look at it as matching negative energy with negative energy. I look at it as removing a cancer. And sometimes the only way to do that is by cutting it out completely. Other posters have made some cynical posts but I haven't seen anybody trying to harass others just for being positive. And that's why I came at him like I did. You don't deserve respect after that. You come into a place of peace and start attacking grieving people for having hope?.....nah bro. I'm good. I'm not at that point in my life yet. You wanna give dude a hug and be a counselor that's cool. But he's a grown man. There's just certain shyt you don't do. It's just apart of being a decent human being. Once you cross those lines, all respect is lost. Like I said. Maybe I'm just not at that point in my life yet. I respect your opinion though and I'll think on your words.