Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Beautiful words, it’s crazy to think the Lakers wouldn’t even be in its current form without Kobe. He set everything in motion. During that time of change I used to jokingly say he was doing his heavenly deeds as a basketball gawd. Now it ain’t a joke anymore....

Daps
Beautiful words, it’s crazy to think the Lakers wouldn’t even be in its current form without Kobe. He set everything in motion. During that time of change I used to jokingly say he was doing his heavenly deeds as a basketball gawd. Now it ain’t a joke anymore....
my mom, who is a HUGE kobe fan , made the point of how kobe's retirement was so anti-climatic despite his 60 pt game
She always felt his retirement was not big enough because she said "a living legend is retiring and no one cares"
She believed Kobe's greatness, personality, and mindset was not appreciated and celebrated enough when he was alive
I agree

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

EPj1phhW4AAGENm

:russ:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
So many of Kobe's guys from those post Shaq era Lakers deteriorated man wish some of them dudes were around and as relevant as some of his foes are today

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Why do people keep making up shyt for clicks :what:

That's not Gianna. That's his other daughter Bianka. It doesn't lessen the moment. It's still adorable but there's enough footage out there of both of them without needing to fabricate shyt. They even put that wack ass filter on there to make it seem like it's old :why:

Original video

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Watching Kobe Doin Work. I can listen to Kobe talk about basketball all day long. :to:

Little did we know that this was a prerequisite for Detail. Bean is always a 2 steps ahead. :wow:
All facts. 1st time I haven’t gotten choked up since his passing, now they show his girls in the crowd with the i love daddy signs :mjcry:. Damn