Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
See what I mean about DUMB shyt. You can spell it out and clowns like you will justify shytty NBA fan and media culture.

YoU hAve bEeF wItH tHe NbA”
:camby:

fukk outta here.

take it easy wit that "clown" shyt cause you don't know me

you wanna have a discussion...fine let's do that but anything else, you own your own :yeshrug:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
take it easy wit that "clown" shyt cause you don't know me

you wanna have a discussion...fine let's do that but anything else, you own your own :yeshrug:
Nah dog. The dumb ass assertion...Im here talking about toxic culture on how we talk about the NBA, and you post that DUMB shyt? THATS what you got out of all this? “You hate the NBA”...after taking my sons to the game last week?

fukk outta here . Youre just dense

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
breh you've had a beef with the NBA for a minute now so it's clouding your judgement, but stanning goes on in all sports and across all avenues. Media coverage of the NBA isn't unique and people talk trash about players and teams across all sports. I'd actually say the NBA has the most cordial fanbase and discussions. Soccer has hooligans and people will get killed over their love for soccer. I remember the story from a couple years ago of the Dodger fan being killed in San Fran. I see videos regularly of fights breaking out in stands at football games. It's a problem everywhere, not just the NBA.

As for the way the NBA is discussed by the media, 10 - 15 years ago, MLB got the same treatment. Off season came around, and it was all about the big free agents, I mean there's a reason Scott Boras' name is even known. In soccer, you see the same heated debates about Messi & Ronaldo over the past 10 years. It's human nature to compare and contrast and Kobe's death won't stop that...it's apart of being a fan and caring about a player and team, you defend them like you personally know them.

In a couple of months, we'll be back to MJ vs Bron, Sony vs Microsoft, Nas vs Hov, Ali vs Tyson,and etc. :yeshrug:

Breh I was just about to name long post about soccer

Theres some suspect azz posters talkin boot "nikkas dont appreciate athletes" on some :mjpls: shyt

Like what the fukk are you talkin bout? People been killed over Messi vs Ronaldo. Go down to South America, Italy, Spain and talk shyt about somebody club in person. Act like CACs in UK dont get drunk and fight each other over games

Then you will see how "nice and cordial " other sports are

Ain't never seen or heard 1 real fight over Bron vs Kobe vs MJ

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Nah dog. The dumb ass assertion...Im here talking about toxic culture on how we talk about the NBA, and you post that DUMB shyt? THATS what you got out of all this? “You hate the NBA”...after taking my sons to the game last week?

you don't even want to acknowledge that in my post I noted the toxicity you see in discussions across all sports and other venues. That tells me you specifically want to focus in on the NBA (which is fine) but what you're condemning the NBA of, happens elsewhere with far more harmful results too.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

y’all about to derail the fukk outta this thread.

:mjcry:

too much grieving going on for that right now.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

I just keep rewatching this clip over and over and I can't stop. It just don't make sense man. Why did they have to take Gigi too?:mjcry:.....it makes me feel sick. You know Kobe would have endured any kind of pain just to spare his little girl. Obviously none of us will ever know the truth of all this shyt until we leave. But I just have to believe their spirits were always meant to leave together. Maybe they've lived many lifetimes together already. Maybe their souls venture apart for a while but eventually they always find their way back to eachother. I don't know. But their bond was a beautiful thing to see. And as sad as it may seem right now, there is something beautiful about them leaving this life together.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since nike pulled all of kobe's merchandise and people on amazon and ebay trying to profit from the man's death are there any legitimate sites to buy his merchandise where the proceeds can go to the other victims family or charity?

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Since nike pulled all of kobe's merchandise and people on amazon and ebay trying to profit from the man's death are there any legitimate sites to buy his merchandise where the proceeds can go to the other victims family or charity?
Nike sold out. They didn't pull anything